11.《Interrupted 》

Y/n's POV

I arrived at the dormitories and I knocked on Jeonghan's dorm room door, "Y/n?" He questioned.

Without a answer I hugged him tightly, He closed the door and i let go of him.

"Sorry, I just need to be with someone tonight." I said looking down to the floor.

He cupped my cheeks and saw my red left cheek because of earlier, "What happened?" He asked worried.

"My parents happened.." I said as i look at him deeply.

I explained everything that happened earlier, He was shocked at how strict my family is.

He took a ice pack from the fridge and lightly placed it in my left cheek, As I smiled of how much he cared.

"Jeonghan, what if I said I love you too?" I asked as if it was simple question to answer.

"What do you mean?" He stuttered as he turned red.

"Earlier you said love you to me and what if I said the same?" I explained.

"It's amazing to hear love you from the girl I love from the start."

"I-" "JEONGHAN!!"As I was going to say it, Jeonghan's roommate shouted.

"Oh, You have a girl over, Wait you're y/n right? The girl jeonghan his first with!" He randomly said.

"COUPS!" Jeongahan yelled as he covered Seungcheol's mouth.

"I should I go, It's late and I need to sleep."I simply answered as I stood up from the living room.

I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door,"Y/n sorry about seungcheol.." He sighed.

"It's fine, Good night." I put a fake smile in my face.

I put on my shoes and I left.

|○|

Next day~

I was wandering around the school library as I went back to the table to grab my things and go to the canteen, I saw a Beautiful girl wrapped my hand around JEONGHAN'S ARM?!

I saw her walking around the library still with jeonghan, I kept hearing whispers around the library"Thats the new girl!" "Wow she's so pretty" "Jeonghan is so lucky to have her!" "Have you heard Jeonghan's dating that girl!" "Wow, I would have thought he would end up With y/n since they're also spending a lot of time together."

Honestly I thought so too but Mr.samsam became a bitch and ruined the story that was supposed to be happy but he ruined it, After he introduced me to his parents and all the time we spent together!

Was he Honestly just playing me or he did love me but how that girl come in?!

"Hannie! I got us a Keychain!" The girl sweetly said as Jeonghan patted her head, And showed a SNU keychain.

Honestly do I really need to be jealous? I'm not his girlfriend or friend but then would why would he say he loves me and the next day he hangs around the new girl.