10. 《Disgrace》

Y/n's POV

This might be the best night ever, I got said I love you by YOON JEONGHAN and that is fucking amazing, I do hope my room still looks the same and that my mom didn't completely forget me.

I'm living the dream, Rich, pretty, Smart , Loved by the she likes AHAHA.

I went in my house and got greeted by My parents looking mad?

As I felt my feet glued to the floor because of fear, I gulped as my dad walked towards me and slapped me on my left cheek.

I fell down as it was hard enough to even kill me, I held the side of my cheek that he slapped, "YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY OH Y/N" He shouted at with all of his voice as i ignored it since this is not the first time that  this has  happened.

"YOU DONT GO OUT WITH A MAN YOU SLEPT WITH A LONG TIME AGO AND COME BACK HERE IN MY HOUSE, AND YOU LET HIM BEAT YOU AT SCIENCE YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO OUR FAMILY NAME!" He scolded me as he kept going and going as if this is new.

"Dad, Sometimes I fucking need a break because you push me to study until I fucking die just to work at the bitch ass stupid company you own!" I raised my voice at him knowing that this is already a mistake standing up against my father.

"Y/n We just want you to stop seeing that Jeonghan and plus he's just a lowly son of some hotel owner" My mom raised her voice at me.

"Mom, Just stop caring about me you both know Jeonghan he's a great guy and I love him, He's the first person who actually loves me and have you ever said you loved me? No, Mom Dad I can still study law but have you ever considered what I wanted?" I stated.

"You are not my daughter anymore, From now on I have no child!" My mom yelled at me.

As I took a look at my dad "Leave." That one word he told me as he point at the door behind me.

I nodded and left without hesitating, God I'm sick of this family.

I know it's like 10PM and I'm sure jeonghan's asleep but I called him anyway, 📞
"UGH, What do you want?" He groaned.

"Can I come over at your dorm?" I simply asked.

"Ok?" He said sounding confused.

I hung up on the call with jeonghan , As I called a taxi to the college dormitories.

|To be continued|