4. 《A flirt》

Jeonghan's POV

I woke up with no clothes on and I remembered what happened but somehow the thought of it made me blush, I got off the bed and got dressed.

I was looking for Y/n in the house but no sight of her, I guess she already left, then I saw a lipstick on the couch and I assume she left but she made me remember her by her lipstick.

Weeks later, My parents got home from their business trip and I finally went to college, I decided that living there would be a good idea since I'm lazy to go back and forth to my house.

I was next door to my friend Seungkwan's dorm and i decided to help him since I was finished unpacking my stuff.

Then I entered his dorm and saw Y/n, It's been a while since I was seen her, I looked at her head to toe but I continued to help seungkwan.

After a few minutes, I left seungkwan to fix his own stuff and I might as well say goodbye to y/n.

I was infront of her door leaning along the hallway, "Can we Talk?" I asked with a serious tone as She opened her door letting me enter her room.

She closed the door and saw her cross her arms looking at Me, "I'm sorry and let's just forget that one night." I begged.

She nodded i guess shewants to forget about it too, "Sure but Mr.samsam I want us to still be rivals." She offered me, It took me some thinking about this but why not.

"Yeah that's okay but if you fall for me or I fall for you, You lose and let me became top one." I said as I raised my left eyebrow.

"As if I will fall for you, I don't lose that easily Mr.Yoon Jeonghan." She scoffed and i smirked at what she said.

As I walked closer to her and leaving our faces inches away from each other as i pursued my lips and gazing at down at her lips but I quickly left the room and never came back.

|○|

Y/n's POV

I was walking down the hall then I pulled away to the rooftop By a mysterious figure that appears to be Mr.samsam himself, I let of his grip on my wrist and put my hair behind my ear.

"You forgot this that night." He suspiciously said as he took something from his pocket and gave it to me.

I took the thing in his hands and it was my lipstick that I must have left in his house, And put in my pockets immediately and turned red and cleared my throat and looked at him with a fake smile.

"I hope you don't leave your stuff in my house next time." He smirked as he put my hair behind the back of my ear, Fuck this Mr.samsam he's really interesting to do this.

I took out my lipstick that was in my pocket, I put some lipstick on my index finger and I touched the corner of his lips and as for a present put the lipstick at corner of his lips and said "There was some dirt on lips but I fixed it" I winked at him before I left the rooftop.

All though that was just me teasing him it made me blush thinking about it, It's like I'm watching a k-drama.

°|To be contained|°