《Epilogue》

Author's POV

Y/n a girl who knew that love was never going come to her since she was never shown love before, Then the person she least expected came into her life and made her feel loved for the first time.

Y/n never knew it was Jeonghan, She always thought Jeonghan would hate her till the world would end but instead hate became love.

The couple is happy and all the definitions of the word 'love', Y/n made up with her parents and they understood her for once as its the least they could do to make her feel happy.

They both graduated with the highest marks of SNU, After y/n finished law she decided to study again and follow her dreams of becoming a writer.

Jeonghan supported her at all cost no matter what, They both lived together in happiness.

They were successful, Jeonghan is a prosecutor at Y/n’s parent's law firm, Jeonghan didnt mind because its all in the past.

Seungkwan became a reporter and stayed close with the couple as they are neighbors, Seungkwan soon enough got his happy ending with his boyfriend Vernon!

A few years later...

Y/n graduated once again and become the person always wanted to be, She decided to write a book about her life and her journey.

After y/n graduated Jeonghan suprised her with a ring on her finger, The happy couple are getting married, Even with hatred but they loved each other all along.

They lived happily.

The end of academic lovers, Book made by Yoon Y/n.

Y/n finished her book about her life and her journey with jeonghan.

The end✨️

Okay the epilogue took long sinc i was busy with exams but i got it done , Thank you for all the people reading and voting on my story sorry if the book is kinda boring..

HOPE EVERYONE WILL HAVE A AJU NICE DAYYY💗