3. 《Ignoring him and a deal》

Y/n's POV

Weeks pass by And I'm finally going to have my first of college, As my parents dropped me of the bid me goodbye, I can't believe I'm going to my dream school!

I asked where the dorm is and I walked to the dormitories and saw I had a roommate called Seungkwan I haven't met him yet but I hope he treats me nicely.

I decorated my room but I didn't want to go so extra so I kept it simple.

(Imagine the desk with more books.)

I set up all my books and I heard the door open and I assume that is my roommate, I left my room to take a break and drink some water and saw my roommate Boo seungkwan and Yoon Jeonghan, Oh how could God betray me like this

I ignored Jeonghan and went to the kitchen to grab some water and I also introduced myself to Seungkwan, "Hi! I'm Boo Seungkwan call me boo if you like and This is Jeonghan but he isn't apart this he's just to help me plan out my room and he is also in law but I'm in Journalism." We both shaked hands avoiding Jeonghan’s gaze at me.

"I'm Oh Y/n, I'll be in my room just fixing my things you can fix your things in your room down the hall to the left." I said and walked away to my room.

I just hope that Jeonghan doesn't notice me and never even see me and for the love of God help me erase that one night out of my head, Geez and I just noticed Jeonghan is my first that's impressive GOD Y/N FIX YOUR THINGS STOP THINKING ABOUT MR.SAMSAM!

I erased my thoughts and went back to fixing my things.

|○|

I finished fixing my things and left my room to see jeonghan infront of my door leaning along the hallway, "Can we Talk?" He asked with a serious tone as I opened my door letting him enter my room.

I closed the door and crossed my arms looking at Jeonghan, "I'm sorry and let's just forget that one night." He begged but it hurt me saying that he wants me to forget about it but it's the best thing for me to focus on my studies, WHO cares about this man when you have to bring grace to your family.

I nodded, "Sure but Mr.samsam I want us to still be rivals." I offered him.

"Yeah that's okay but if you fall for me or I fall for you, You lose and let me became top one." He said as he raised his left eyebrow.

"As if I will fall for you, I don't lose that easily Mr.Yoon Jeonghan." I scoffed and saw him smirked.

He walked closer to me and leaving our faces inches away from each other as he pursued his lips and I felt like kissing him But Y/N DONT THINK THIS WAY, I felt hot all a sudden, feeling his breath on my face wait Ew push him away bitch, Y/N JUST DO IT!

After my tantrum in my head just like that he left my room leaving me flabbergasted, I can't lose this is not the end Yoon Jeonghan, You're not the only one who can make someone feel a heartbeat.