12. 《Overthinking》

Y/n's POV

I might be overthing about this but was he really just using me then did everything he said was a lie?!

I'm overreacting this is just bullshit, Like what's the point but at the same I love him and think about him everyday he's my motivation when studying and he gives me comfort but yet he apparently doesn't love me to hang out with around girl!

I thought to myself as tears started falling down my eyes and flowing down my cheeks, God if you look at me crying it looks like I cry alot when watching movies but this is different, THESE TEARS ARE FOR A MAN!

I continued crying in my pillow and Seungkwan knocked on my door, "Hey are you alright, Are you crying at snowdrop again?" Seungkwan asked as i giggled while still crying, By the way snowdrop was a good kdrama but it made me cry until dawn and Seungkwan had to deal with it as he also cried but he didn't cry as much as I did though.

"No i dont anymore! I'm just having problems with law!" I yelled.

"Okay, I'll call Jeonghan just to be sure you're alright!" Seungkwan said as i panicked, Jeonghan is literally the reason I'm crying and he's inviting him over?!

Remain Calm y/n, this isn't a drill it's actually happening!

|○|

I was in the livingroom no longer crying but my heart cant stop beating so fast since the guy i was just crying about is coming over because Seungkwan called him.

Seungkwan heard someone knock on the door while we were watching 'Not so worth it' as he opened the door and revealed Jeonghan, "Hyung, Y/n came home crying and i don't know if it had something to do with you." Seungkwan just went to the point  of Jeonghan coming here.

"He doesn't have anything to do with my crying boo, I was just having problems with homework.." I successfully lied as i made it convincing as i lowered my head.

"Oh if that's so then Hyung you may leave." Seungkwan smiled at Jeonghan as i smiled in relief but they couldnt see me smile since my hair was covering my face.

"You know maybe i can help you?" Jeongahn offered, As he said that my smiled went to frown again.

"Great idea! Y/n move, You're not even watching." Seungkwan kicked me out of the couch as i went to my room with Jeonghan.

|○|

"Jeonghan, I was lying about how homework was hard and i cried about it, I was just going to through something.." I said with honesty as he put down his pen.

"Either way I wouldn't help you since we are still competing for the highest marks , Remember y/n? or have you fallen for me?"He smirked, Mr.samsam came back from the dead.

"I'm never falling for you." I marked my words as i felt like i stabbed myself in my heart, Why can't i bring myself to tell him.

Would this really have a big impact on life or it will just get worse?

"You leave now, Although thank you for offering help but i dont need it from my rival." I said with sas, He lef the room and i dropped myself in my bed feeling disappointment in myself.

Maybe my Father's words were right maybe Jeonghan isn't  right for me and maybe i could make then proud by following what they say but then I'm an adult now, I want to do things that i want not what they want.