9.《A night i can never forget》

Y/n's POV

|1 hour before the party|

I already took a shower, put my makeup on and now just to pick a dress or a gown but that's too formal wait maybe dress instead.

I didn't want to wear something too formal so I went for this(Pic up top^^)

As I finished getting dressed, I was just going to wait for Jeonghan.

I left my room and immediately saw Jeonghan at the livingroom looking handsome, Damn He looks fine WAIT NO Y/N He is a man and especially not him!

"Ready to go?" He offered as he offered his hand to me like he's in the 180s, I lightly giggled at his gesture but I took his hand and intertwined his with mine

|○|

I was nervous going to party like he's introducing his parent to me?! Could this be the time I'm waiting for, The time where the male protagonist confessed to his crush but maybe that IS TONIGHT!

As you could see I was nervous and excited at same time, I entered his house and there was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling and there's drinks, classical mussic, Business people.

I let go of Jeonghan hand and went to the champagne already, The champagne was the first thing I saw when we entered the house so why not.

I was peacefully drinking some champagne and then Jeongahn and I resume his parents are coming to me, Wait THEY ARE?!

I was going to flee away to avoid them but then, "Jagiya!" I stopped as he said that especially infront of his parents which in my case is humiliating.

I turned around to face them with a fake smile that you can tell which isn't sincere, "Good Evening Mr and Mrs. Yoon!" I politely greeted them as I bowed.

"Your my future daughter in-law that my darling son has been talking about!" Mrs. Yoon exclaimed as she hugged me, I was suprised she knew about me but I responded to hugging her back.

"You know what, You're gorgeous, you're smart, you're from a famous family and lastly you get along with my son!" She kept listing things great about me as I felt flattered by her compliment.

"Thank you but-" As I was going to say I'm none of those things expect pretty and smart Jeonghan interrupted my sentence, "Mom Dad, Don't worry she's my girlfriend now!" Jeonghan announced as I felt with shock as I was unaware that IM HIS GIRLFRIEND?!

"Oh great I'll have the wedding prepared!" Mrs.Yoon came along with the surprises, "Mrs.yoon I'm not-" "Wait, Call me Mom or Auntie!" She smiled at me joyfully. As she left with Mr.Yoon and left me and Jeonghan speechless.

I went out to the garden and took a moment to admire their beautiful flowers planted in the garden, As I heard foot steps I quickly panicked as I didn't know who following me, I ran but someone took my wrist and saw it was Jeonghan.

"God warn before you scared the he'll out of me!" I raised my voice at him, He let go of my hand and looked at me.

"I don't regret kissing you or that night either, Don't mind my mom she's just excited since you're the first girl I brought to meet my parents." He told me as he scratched the back of neck.

"I don't regret it either." I responded as I saw his eyes light up.

"You don't?" He asked as if he didn't hear me, I nodded in response of yes.

He suddenly hugged me as it startled me but I hugged back as I felt comfortable near him, "I thought you hated me more when it happened." He said as he patted my back.

"I didn't hate you for that, I hated you because you weren't alone." I answered.

"I love you"I heard him silently muttered, As I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating just for him.

I can't believe HE loves me?! Who knew the guy who hates me loves me?!

Should I tell him or I even tell him tonight!

|○|

The night went perfectly as I felt overjoyed and my heart never stops beating for Jeonghan whenever he approached me, He dropped me off my house as I decided I want to stay the night at my parents house tonight.

We arrived at my house and we both exited the car and Jeonghan bid me goodbye and goodnight, As I walked to the front door I looked back saw Jeonghan look back as well, I felt a another heart beat as his eyes looked at mine.

|to be continued|