6. 《Advice from Mom?》

Y/n's POV

I went back to the dorm and dropped my stuff in my room and took out my phone to call my Mom.

📞

"Mom, I need advice." I asked waiting for a response.

"Sweetheart you finally called!, How was school? Did you learn something? Have you read the textbooks?"My Mom answered while asking multiple questions that have nothing to do what I'm talking about.

"Mom just stop, I need advice and I have done everything that you just asked expect my day wasn't good." I said as I lay down on my bed still holding my phone near my ear.

"Oh sweetheart, What happened?" She asked with a worried tone but I know it's just acting, My Mom never asks how I am she just cares that I study until I die and work as a ceo to their law firm to  make them richer than they are.

"Okay Mom no need to act worried but I just want to avoid a person.."I said as I heard her sigh when I told her not to act.

"My dear this all about Jeonghan right?" My mom slyly said as I hummed for a yes.

"Oh my darling, Don't let him disturb your studies, You have us and we will make you have the most richest husband in the country as soon as you are finished with college!" She excitedly said to me as I didn't want to get married yet but instead live my life.

"Mom..Whatever I need to rest now from all my studying, Bye Mom." I made an excuse to leave this horrible call with my Mom.

Imagine it being with my dad, I would never stand a chance to Stand up for myself as I was too afraid to get scolded or even disowned by my parents.

I went out of my room and saw Seungkwan at the small dining table near the kitchen, I grabbed some water and sat down facing Seungkwan as he didnt notice me becausehe was busy doing his homework.

"What are you doing?" I said but instead of greeting he got startled since he jumped of his chair.

"AISH HAJIMALAGO~!"He exclaimed and his yell made my arm hair go up because I was startled.

I laughed at his reaction, "Why did you even come here aren't you busy with reading about the law?" He asked as he fixed his stuff and put them in his bag.

He put his bag in his room and came back to talk to Me.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked but I just had nothing to do except study and I don't want to do that right now after my Mom just told me to study to have a rich husband.

"Nothing, I just had nothing to do.."I muttered as Seungkwan just sighed and smiled because i guess of an idea.

"Want to hang out with Jeonghan, He's just next door!" He excitedly said but that's the thing i don't want to do too.

"Can we not hang out with Mr.Samsam?" I  said as he giggled which made me surprised.

"You like him right???"He smirked as he raises his left eyebrow.

"WHAT?! NO...It's just we're rivals because back in high school and I just call him that because i heard it from a person and I just wanted to annoy him." I defended as i cross my legs.

"Yeah right ' Rivals' that slept together." He pointed out as he said that it made me startled that he knew about that night.

"YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" I raised my voice at him as I stood up from my chair and put my hands on the table.

"OF COURSE, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND, AND PLUS ITS DRAMA!" He yelled as I sat back down in my chair.

"FINE!" I humfed at him.

I cant belive my roommate knows all about me even without meeting me because stupid Mr.Samsam told him everything that is supposed to be a secret!

|To be continued|