The Freshman Thirty

"I'm gonna go get seconds," Megan said to her roommate Amy as she got up from the dining hall table they were both sitting at.

"I don't think there's been a time where you didn't get seconds since this school year started," Amy replied. "I'll be waiting." Ever since Amy and Megan had randomly been assigned to be roommates together last August, they had immediately became great friends, even after only knowing each other for just over five months now.

A few minutes later, Megan returned, carrying another full plate with even more food on it than her first. "I'm like addicted to the chicken tenders they have here," she said as she sat down, drenching her ten pieces of chicken in honey barbecue sauce. "And whenever they have waffle fries I want to die in the best way."

"Megan, you're addicted to all of the food they have here. There's a reason why you've gained the freshman fifteen for the both of us already, and we're only halfway through freshman year!"

"Jealous?" Megan smirked, a bit of sauce dripping down her lip as she stuffed a chicken tender in her mouth.

Amy sighed. "Maybe a little. I mean, me and John have been dating for over a year and you've already gained more weight than him in five months than he has with me feeding him for like eleven."

"Hey girl I mean at least you found a boy. And a boy that wants to gain weight for you too. I know it's not exactly normal for an 18 year old girl to like that she's gained thirty pounds, but like it's more common for girls to gain for guys than for guys to gain for girls. But I mean I'm not gaining for a guy so maybe I'm not a good example," Megan said chuckling.

"No you're right. I know a lot about feeders and feedees, and it's not common even in that world for a girl to fatten up a guy, at least when it's not mutual. I mean I can't lie, I put on a few pounds last semester, but that was just trying to get John to eat as much as possible. And it's not like I outgrew everything to wear but my sweatpants," Amy told Megan with a smirk on her face.

"Hey you bitch!" Megan laughed and gave Amy the middle finger. "How many times have you told me 'oh you should order a large pizza for yourself, not a medium.' You're responsible for at least ten of these pounds." Megan patted her stomach before continuing to devour her chicken and fries.

"As a feeder, I'll take that as a compliment thank you very much. I'm just used to motivating people to eat. If it's not my fault that my twin sister is fifty pounds heavier than me I don't know what is."

Megan's eyes widened. "Abby weighs fifty pounds more than you? Like I met her twice and I've seen pictures of you guys but holy shit Amy."

"Probably more now, but she's officially been a foodie for awhile now." Amy chuckled. "She definitely put on a few last semester too. But I can't see anyone taking your record away."

"Amy," Megan said with a deadpan face.

"Yes Megan?"

Megan broke a smile. "How did we end up randomly becoming roommates? Like I was convinced I was going to end up with a skinny bitch who thought I was a fat ass, calling me out whenever I wore a shirt that showed a little bit of my tummy or something."

"So basically you were convinced you were going to room with me?" They both laughed out loud.

"Okay fuck you," Megan said in between chewing and laughing. "Fine you do all of those things to me, but I love it because I know you like seeing me turn into a whale. Or a bigger whale at least."

"Hey girl, if I was into chicks I'd be all over you. If John ate as much as you do every day I'd be in fat heaven. So I guess for now I'll have to live out all of my fat fantasies with you until I convince him to eat 10 fucking chicken tenders and a pound of waffle fries for lunch."