The Doctor Visit

Megan rolled over in her double bed and glanced at the clock which read 6:58am. "Perfect," she muttered as her massive arm reached over to turn off her alarm before it even went out. As per usual she looked over at Amy's "bed" to see she was gone for her run, although she usually is back by 6:30am.

"This bitch better be getting me food," Megan said to herself, chuckling as she picked up a cold slice of pizza from the half-eaten pie sitting in her bed from the night before. As she's done every night this week, as well as a few nights during the semester, Megan ate herself to sleep in a food coma, surrounded by all of her favorite foods. Although neatly organized, there were no less than 30 pizza boxes in the girls' room stacked up high enough to be tables, along with trash bags filled with empty containers for wings, calzones, mac & cheese, and much much more. The girls aren't even messy, Amy just couldn't physically keep up with throwing out the empty containers from the amount of food Megan ate during the week.

As she finished her second slice of cold bed pizza, Amy walked in carrying two giant bags. "Gooooood morning my obese partner in crime," she said in a cheerful voice.

"Someone is chipper today," Megan said as she rubbed her eyes from the light in the hallway slipping in. Their blinds were still closed tight and the sun still wasn't fully risen. "What'd you get me?!" she said excitedly.

"Well we gotta make sure you're nice and full for the good doctor. So..." Amy pulled out half a dozen greasy breakfast sandwiches in one bag, and a ton of McDonald's breakfast in the other. "I'm gonna make sure you're nice and well fed!"

Megan's eyes lit up as she ripped open a bacon egg & cheese, grease dripping onto her stomach and lap as she sat up to eat it, but she didn't care as the fattening meat slipped down her throat. "Thank you soooo much!" she squealed with delight. "Amy wait, where did you even get this McDonald's?"

"Oh I took the bus to the mall. I figured you could use a little extra special treat today." Megan blushed. "Now you gotta finish this by 8am so we can make it down to the dining hall, get an hour of eating in, and get to our Uber by 9am." Amy said in her directorial voice.

"Yes ma'am!" Megan began tearing through the food in a matter of minutes. After the bacon egg & cheese came McDonald's hot cakes and hash browns, back to a sausage egg & cheese, then to a McGriddle. Megan is a certifiable eating machine now, and her double handed approach really cements that. "This is soooo good," Megan moaned, lapping up what was really her last few hours of being borderline-force fed to the max.

"I'm so proud of you girl. You've literally gained weight to my eyes in a week. There's no way you aren't over 350 pounds now," Amy said with a slight blush.

"I better hope I am," Megan said, mouth full of eggs and grease. "I outgrew clothes faster than I ever have this week. I'm still sad I ripped my favorite pair of leggings in class yesterday, but hey, that's what happens when you slurp down four milkshakes in an hour.

"Megan you got FOUR yesterday?! For one class?!" Amy was shocked.

"I asked for a tray," she said winking. "You can't be the only one forcing me to eat more this week, right?" Megan slapped her growing stomach as it jiggled across her entire body. "That literally never gets old." Megan and Amy both laughed.

"You know what.. you're definitely over 350 pounds right?"

"I hope so," Megan sighed.

"Fuck the weigh in this morning. I know we said we were gonna do it anyway, but I'm gonna STUFF you at the dining hall. And if you don't make it over 350 today, there's literally nothing more we could've done. So why not make it a surprise?"