Him <3

Hy guys this is my first book so kinda gonna be awkward!!! :P

Why does he do this to me? Every time I see him I get chills and blush. I decided today was the day I was gonna talk to him and maybe get his number.....probably not....but maybe!

I was wearing a purple crop top with blue faded shorts, ray banz and my hair was down a curly. My hair is brown with a little bit of purple and blue at the bottom. I wasn't skinny but I wasn't fat. I'm sorta tan and about 5'6" short, I know. I have violet eyes. I'm 18 and party all the time. Haha, sorry but I do!

"El!!! Hey, I have to talk to you!!" My friend grace stopped me just as I was about to walk up to him and talk about my party Friday.

"What grace?" I giggled.

"Hey now!" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sorry but I was about to go talk to Harry" I said a little bit to loud to where he turned to look who said his name. Thank God he didn't know it was me.

"Oh I see!!!" She giggled.

"Shut up, grace"

"Anyway, so guess who asked me out?"

"Who?" I asked not very interested.

"Louis!!! Yay!!!" I giggled at her silliness.

Oh. My. God. Harry was walking over to us. He was about 6'3" and tannish skin, gorgeous green eyes that sparkle and brown curly hair.

"Hey Harry!!" Grace giggled and jumped up and down. "Guess what?"

"What?" He didn't even notice me, I don't think he did. Oh dang his voice was low and raspy....perfect.

"Louis asked me out!!!"

Harry smiled and pretended to be shocked "oh my god!!!" He faked to be happy. I giggled at him and he smiled at me.

"H-hi" I stuttered "my n-name is Eliza"

He smiled "beautiful name, I'm Harry"

I blushed finding my shoes suddenly interesting.

"Harry, she's having a party this Friday, you can come but bring Louis with you" she winked at him and I gave her a glare. I looked back at Harry to see he was looking at me.

"Is it okay if I come?" He asked me. Oh god yes!!!

"Yeah!" I giggled "but yes you have to bring Louis for grace over here" I said pointing to grace.

"Okay. Hey can I have your number so I know where to go and the date and everything?"

Was he really asking me for his number???

"Yeah" I took out a piece of paper and wrote my number on it. I grinned and gave it to him.

"Thanks, ill see you later" he said taking the paper and leaving. Once he was gone I let out the breath I had been holding In the whole time and stared at grace. She grinned.

"You did it!!!" She giggled and I laughed too.

"Wow what a day it has been for me and you grace!"

"Why doesn't this happen to us everyday!!!"

I laughed "I dunno, grace, I dunno"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short!! Please don't post ads or anything....thanks for everyone reading this!

Welp!! Bwye guise!!!