Chapter 38

Niall's POV⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️

What in the world!?

"Logan's dead! That's not possible! Harry killed him!" I tried thinking of all the reasons why Eliza would say something like that.

"Niall...Harry had a dream about it" Eliza's voice broke m thoughts.

"He became Logan for a second"

"W-what happened?" I stuttered.

"I got scared and was walking to your room when I saw Harry spasming on the floor. I walked over to him and he said someone was coming to kill me.

I asked who and he said Logan. The whole time his eyes were pitch black. Then we talked about mom and dad. And here we are" she said her voice cracking when she talked about her parents.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I don't understand. Logan is dead. Harry killed him. How can he kill someone when he's already dead? Ugh this is so confusing.

I ran a hand through my hair again.

"I'm going to take a shower and think about things" I said walking upstairs.

I turned the shower on and turned my music up.

I stepped in and washed my hair.

Why does this happen to me? Why does Logan want to kill Eliza? Oh wait, I can answer that. He liked her, she tried to kill him. Hah...she tried to kill him.

I washed my body with the 'swagger axe'

I got out and got dressed.

I walked downstairs to see my mate in only a sorts bra and short shorts.

Oh shit.

___________________________

Who else feels like we need a sex scene?

I do!

Haha sorry! Filler chappie.

Bye my bad asses

❤️lex