Chapter 2

It's Friday and I'm trying to look cute for school. I'm wearing a blue, orange and grime green striped skirt with a loose blue tank top. My hair is in a messy bun, curly as normal. Light natural makeup.

Me and grace were going to school together today. She was dressed in cute boot cut jeans and a "flowy" shirt. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had no make up on.

"Hello beautiful" I said as we pulled in her drive as we were going to school. She giggled.

"Nice to see you to sexy" I laughed. Some how this girl always knew how to make me happy. She hopped in the car.

"Oh my god I'm so excited about your party tonight!!" She was screaming and my mother turned around to see us. "Sorry mrs.jane"

"So why are you so excited?" My mom asked her.

"Well.....this one boy I've liked for a while asked me out and he's going to her party!" She squealed. My mom giggled.

"Be good girls, okay?" She said as we pulled into the school parking lot. Me and grace glanced at each other and started laughing. Soon we were out of the car and walking up to the school.

We got many comments on the party and out outfits today. We walked straight to home room and we were bombarded with questions about where, when, and how to goer to my party. I simply told them it was at my house, 4-10, they can leave whenever they want and to bring bathing suits.

-at lunch-

Grace and I sat at our usual table. Eating slowly like normal. He did fine just. He did. Harry and Louis sat next to us at lunch.

"Hello love!" Louis grinned cheekily. "I'm Louis"

"I know...I've heard a lot about you" I said looking at grace "I'm Eliza"

"I've hard a lot about you too" I thought he would look at grace but he looked at Harry who was blushing. I smiled and looked at the table shyly.

"Nice to meet you Louis" I said looking at him again.

"You too Eliza"

I giggled. Harry looked up. "So this party tonight?"

"What about it?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm excited....don't forget to text me about it"

"You have Tom text me first!" I winked at him.

He chuckled. "Deal"

-3:30pm Friday-

"Oh my god mom is everything ready?" I yelled running through the house in my purple sparkly strapless dress.

"Yes Eliza, calm down"

"Mom, Harry is coming how in the world will I be able to calm down?!?!?"

She giggled. "okay, you win."

i giggled this time. the doorbell rang. oh no, who is it. i went to the door. relief washed over my face when i saw it was just grace.

"you look gorgeous!" she said walking through the door.

"yeah, sure" i rolled my eyes "girl you look amazing!" she was dressed in a dress that was short but fine too short, heels, her hair down and messy. light make up. She giggled.

"Okay I'm here to help if you need anything"

Suddenly my phone vibrated.

Unknown number: hey it's Harry. Xx- Harry

I immediately saved his number.

Me: hey Harry 😛

Harry❤: haha that's cute.....hey I need information about your party. Xx- Harry

Me: tanks. okay its at my house. 8756 graybeard road (not real destination) its from 4-10..you can leave earlier if you want....and bring your bathing suit! 👙hehe...

Harry: Okay love see you then! 😊

Me: okay bye harry

and our conversation was over. I looked up to see grace grinning. "what?"

"that was harry wasnt it?"

"no" I lied.

"yes it was!!! Harry text you!" she giggled and jumped around. i laughed at her silliness.

The doorbell rang. Time to get our party on. i must have said that out loud cuz grace was laughing her head off.

Okay time for the party to begin. I opened the door.