Chapter 43

Eliza's POV**

My head is so full of commotion and thoughts that I can't help but trip over things and run into the occasional tree.
We are running through the city. And surprisingly no one is chasing us.

Hah. I lied.

6 cars. 3 motorcycles. Never thought we were that big of a deal.
I glanced over at Harry on my right and Niall on my left. Niall had shifted once he saw me and is now naked. Great for the public eye. I can't help but snicker at how pale he is. Him and his Irish ass.

Niall smirked over at me and I blushed, looking away. I ran faster and soon was in the forest. I made it. We made it. Wait.

I turned around to look for Niall and Harry. Guess I ran faster than them. Harry stood beside me once he got to me. Come on Niall. Niall soon appeared from the side. I guess he had to ditch the men somehow. I grinned at the boys. "We did it! We escaped!"

They both cheered and we had the happiest moment of our lives.

I lied again. I might want to get that checked out.

Harry nodded, not saying anything and Niall said nothing. "Thanks for the enthusiasm." I rolled my eyes.

Before I could turn to walk deeper into the forest Niall grabbed one of my shoulders. "Shift" his eyes were a light blue. Full of worry and hope. Hope. Wait why does he want me to shi- oh my wings duh. Hope that I will be half and half again.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Focusing on my rexla form. Soon I shifted and looked at myself.

My jaw dropped along with the other two boys.

Louis's POV**

I've been non-stop texting and calling Claudia all day. I'm so hurt. My heart is ripped in half.

Not really. But I am sad.

I was hoping she would let me explain but- you don't always get what you want. Harry, Niall, and Eliza have been gone all day. Sun's about to set. I bet those men will keep Eliza and the boys for a while.

I hope they're okay.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some tea out of the pot. I sat back on the couch and sipped the tea.

So much has happened since we met Eliza. Think about Logan. Shit. Logan. Blake. The rest of them. What if they do come back. What if they are trying to kill Eliza?!

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit.

And I'm hyperventilating. Okay calm down Louis. You're okay.

I took a couple breaths of air before I finally calmed down. We could all die.

I came out of my thoughts when the door burst open. And there they stood.

___________________________

Sorry! Filler chapter...

I haven't posted in decades! You guys need to tell me i need to post more!

ANYWAY! Keep voting please! Or at least tell your friends about me! Thanks guys!

Bye my bad asses.

-A