Chapter 37

Eliza's POV🎀🎀🎀🎀

I shot out of bed and ran to Nialls room. I'm not sure when I was carried to my bed but I was.

I hate storms. They scare the shit out of me.

My mom used to hold me during a storm. She used to tell me nice things. But that's all I remember about her.

I wasn't born a demon thing. I was changed and that's why I don't remember anything.

I wish I could. But I can't. And that sucks.

I walked in the living room to see Harry on the floor spasming.

I started freaking out. "Harry!" I screamed and went on my knees beside him.

His eyes were closed but his whole body was twitching.

What the?

"Harry! Wake up! Harry" I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

Harry's eyes shot open and he gasped for air.

He looked at me worriedly.

"Harry? Are you okey?" I asked. He didn't respond until I touched his shoulder.

"He's coming after you. He's going to kill you" his eyes were black and I backed away, my fear evident.

"W-who?" I stuttered.

"Logan"

My eyes widened. "But he's d-dead"

Harry smirked. "that's what he wants you to think"

Harry's eyes turned back to normal.

Harry saw the fear in my eyes. He tried scooting closer but I backed away.

"What happened?" He asked sliding closer.

"You had a dream and you were spasming then you-you." I tried

explaining but I broke down.

Harry wrapped his arms around me holding me close to his chest. "It was just a dream baby girl" his whispered in my hair sending chills down my back.

"Do you remember them?" I blurted.

"Who?" Harry asked rubbing my back.

"Mom and dad?"

He sighed. "Yeah I do...I was changed early in life so I had to stay with them even after my shift. They were afraid of me at first but then they realized I wouldn't hurt them." He paused "then you came along. How could I be so stupid and not think that you were my sister?! I mean I thought you were hot an we made out and-" I cut him off.