Chapter 8

Harry's POV+^+^+^+^

My eyes widened and I gulped. This can't be happening. I mean there isn't such thing as a- well. I thought for a second. I stopped walking and I guess Eliza sensed it. She turned around "Harry are you okay?" She asked her face full of concern.

I nodded "yeah I'm fine" I smiled slightly and she nodded then started walking again.

I followed her out to her car. She had a nice car, which Louis was already in and sitting in the back. I laughed and climbed in and sat in the passenger seat. El sat in the drivers and the car roared to life.

I turned the radio on and one of my favorite songs came on. I sang to it softly as I looked out the window.

Eliza pulled out of her driveway and we drove downtown to the doctors office.

Once we got there I smiled at the lady at the front desk. Her eyes flashed a quick red then back to her normal color. I flashed my teeth and she seemed to understand that I knew about her-uhm our kind. "Eliza is here" I said and she nodded.

I went and sat down next to Eliza in the waiting room. So it is true that Eliza isn't a normal person. I coughed awkwardly. Eliza's attention snapped to me "Harry uhmmm-" she started but I cut her off

"What are you?" I asked

"More then you think." She laughed slightly. She was nervous and that wasn't a good thing.

"You know how I knew about grace being a-" cough "demon?"

I nodded "yeah"

"Well uhm-" she started but was cut off by Louis laughing. I looked up at him and glared. He was playing a game on his phone. I laughed and shook my head

"You were saying?" I asked half laughing.

"Well I'm- uhh-"

"ELIZA?" A lady screeched from behind a door.

"I have to go" she sighed and walked to the back room. This is not good.

Eliza's POV#+#+#+#+#

It's pretty obvious Harry knows about something but I'm not even sure what I am.

I walked to the back room with the lady and sat on a counter.

"Eliza show us your stuff" she said, another doctor walking in behind her.

I smiled slightly and shifted.

I had a pair of white angel wings, a halo, but I had demon horns and a long red demon tail. I groaned looking in the mirror.

I looked awesome yet scary. My eyes were a very dark violet, almost black.

My lips were light pink. I had light Rosie cheeks.

My hair was a white, not an old white but a cute white, with fire at the tips.

The women looked a me and smirked "you are one of the rarest things I have ever seen"

I glared at her "do you have a nicer way to put that?"

"You are one of the rarest creatures I have ever seen" she smiled slightly.

I chuckled deeply. "Okay so what needs to happen?"

"A blood test"

I nodded "okay"

The women walked away and shut the door. I sighed. What am I going to tell Harry? Will he even understand? I groaned. Why would this happen to me?

The women came back in and had a large, scary needle.

I laughed at my description and watched the lady get the stuff ready. She cleaned my arm.

She brought the needle to my arm and pressed it against my skin. I waited for it to go in but looked at my arm again.

The needle was bent!! My eyes widened and I looked at the shocked lady. "Uhmm...let me get a stronger needle" she laughed and went to get a needle. I relaxed and laid down on the table.

She came back and pressed it against my skin again. This time it went it and I sighed with relief.

She took some of my blood and walked away.

When she came back she smiled "we have found out what you are"

I nodded "and?"

"You are a rexla" I laughed

"Wait a what!?" I laughed again. She must be joking.

When I was done i looked at the lady, she was serious.

"What's a rexla?" I asked curiousity taking over my mind.

"It's a mix between a demon and a angel."

My eyes widened and I smiled "that's awesome!!!" I cheered and shifted back.

"You can go now" she smiled and I walked toward the front desk. "Oh and can you come back in 3 weeks?"

She asked before I left.

I nodded "yeah of course" I laughed and walked into the waiting room.

"Time to go boys" I smirked and walked out to the car.

Once we got in the car Harry asked the question I least wanted to answer right now

"So what are you?"