Chapter 41

Claudia's POV-

I giggled. Louis is just too damn funny.

Honestly, I think louis is the right guy for me and that finally something is going right in my life.

We walked down the street, hand in hand. I licked my ice cream and he did the same.

We were on our way home now. Errrr well to Louis' house.

He told me he lived with Harry and Niall. Zayn and Liam lived a couple houses down. I smiled as we entered his beautiful house. Harry was sitting on the couch, he had his head in his hands.

Louis broke the silence. "Harry?"
His voice wavered which made my smile drop.

Harry looked up. His face was pale yet tear stained and red around his eyes. His eyes were completely black. His focus was on Louis. Thank god it wasn't me i might have melted on the spot.

"Harry what's wrong? Where is everyone?" Louis asked looking around. I followed his gaze. The lights were off. Well everything was off. The house was trashed.

"They're gone" Harry grumbled.

"Where?" I asked "who?"

Harry's gaze snapped to me and I started to tremble. He's seriously scary. "No one a mundane should care about. Nothing a mundane would understand" Harry spat.

"Mundane?" I felt my mouth betray me.

"Human"

I nodded.

"What happened?" Louis sat next to Harry.

"I came home this morning. Everyone was gone and only to top it off Eliza has been sick lately."

"How has she been sick?" I asked sitting next to Louis. "I might be able to help. My mom taught me about colds"

Harry nodded and sighed. His eyes turned from black to dark green and I stared at him appalled.

"She's been throwing up and sleeping all the time and coughing."

I felt my mouth dry. This might b awkward. "She might be pregnant."

Harry growled. "I would have smelled it"

"What?" I was so confused. "You can't smell if someone is pregnant!? I mean can you? No."

Harry laughed and louis glared at him. What?

"My kind can. Louis' kind can." Harry smirked not looking at Louis.

"What? What do you mean 'your kind'?"

"I'm a werewolf and Louis, my dear, is a vampire. I guess he didn't tell you everything."

That was the last straw for Louis. "DAMMIT HARRY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I WAS GOING TO TELL HER..when I was ready."

I moved away from them. I was so scared. Were they telling the truth?

I looked at their faces and neither one of them were smiling or even looking like they were joking.

Shit.

I ran as fast as I could to get away from there. I turned around once and saw Louis in the doorway with his head down.

I don't know if he was crying but what I do know is I need to figure this out before I see him again.

So I ran home.

----------

Harry's POV- (before Louis showed up)

I finally got home from a busy day at school and work. Yeah I work. But i don't have a choice.

I NEED. Money.

I dropped my keys in the key bowl and sat on the couch.

Nothing was on. No lights. no television. no nothing.

"Eliza?" I called "Niall?"

I got up and started looking around the house. Eliza's been sick for the past day or two so they couldn't really I anywhere. What if they were kidnapped?

I suddenly got scared and started dialing their numbers and trying to get in touch with them.

No answers.

I sighed. "Dammit Harry" I muttered "the one and only sister you'll ever have and now she's gone"

I sighed and felt tears run down my face.

I'm a truly bad big brother.

Maybe it's my fault that she was kicked out of my family. (Notice the sarcasm)

Wait why am I fighting with myself.

I heard the door unlock and in came the two people I did not want to see right now.

Blackwell Arkansas who is a shapeshifter and Stormington worthy who is a nephilim. I groaned inwardly as black shifted into me.

Oh shit. what is he planning?

----------------------------------------------

Okay so I have 1.33 k reads.

I require 140 votes. All y'all have to do is freacking click a button while I type a book for ya. Please vote. At least 80 votes for the next chapter.