Chapter 39

Elizas POV-

I smirked as I saw Nialls pants tighten.

I winked at him and licked the end of my spoon. Yeah I'm eating icing.

Got a problem? I don't think so.

I put the icing away and still felt Nialls gaze on me. I turned around.

Niall was standing right in front of me. My breath hitched. He smirked. His eyes were full of lust. I smiled and felt my whole body warm up.

Is it possible that a rexla can go into heat? If so that's what's happening right now. I stopped Niall.

He growled. I moaned "Niall I think I'm going ini heat"

He stopped immediately and looked up at me. He felt up my thighs. I shivered at his touch. "You're really warm. Go take a shower"

I nodded and ran upstairs before anything else could happen.

I jumped in the shower and washed myself. I turned the water cold. It made my heat go down a little but it was still there.

When I was finished I got dressed quickly then went downstairs. Everyone's head snapped toward me. Harry growled "Niall she's in heat!"

Niall nodded sheepishly. Harry growled and walked over to me.

"How do you feel?" Harry rubbed up and down my arms.

I shivered "sexy" I smirked.

I saw Liam and Niall bite their bottom lips which turned me on more.

I guess they smelled my arousal as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. Niall and Liam stepped closer to me.

I pulled Harry's arms off of me. I swayed my hips as I walked across the room and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv. I was watching a re-run of pretty little liars.

I was to the part where the guy was about to jump in the pool when I felt two lips sucking on my collar bone.

I moaned and looked over to see Niall and Liam attached to me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. They were both shocked. I laughed as Harry came and gave me some pills. I took them but my heat didn't go away.

"What were those pills?" I asked Harry.

"Birth control" he chuckled as I nodded.

The heat started picking up and I started getting hotter and hotter in my lower region.

I collapsed to the ground.

Harry walked over to me along with Niall and Liam.

My eyes turned pitch black as I moaned very loudly.

Harry and Niall are alphas of two different packs. (A/N: haha sorry that was random)

Niall's eyes turned black as he licked his lips.

I smirked at him. He picked my up and speed ran to his room, throwing me on his bed. I moaned/laughed. The heat wouldn't go away.

It's even worse for an alpha mate.

By now the whole room smelled like sex and we haven't even had it yet.

Niall stripped and walked over to me. I smirked as he climbed on top of me.

He smirked and pulled my shirt off. (He was in his boxers only)

I felt my heat get hotter. I blushed. Niall started kissing all around my neck.

He kissed behind my ear and I moaned loudly. He smirked. Dammit! He found my weak spot. He leaned over and kissed the spot again. He licked it then I felt a small pinch. His teeth slid deeper into my neck.

He marked me. And it felt great.

I felt adrenaline rush through me and I flipped us over and sunk my teeth into his neck. He moaned loudly. I smirked and when I pulled back my name was stitched in red in his neck. Red? It had white wings on the end too.

Hmmm...pretty.

___________________________

Hey guys go read my other book

'You thought wrong' thanks loves!

By my bad asses

❤️Lex

P.S. 1000 READS, AT LEAST 140 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! NOT DOING ONE UNLESS THAT HAPPENS. THANKS