Chapter 26

Eliza's POV~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Just calm down." He rubbed my back.

"Harry I am NOT doing that"

"Please Eliza! I need you to please" he pleaded.

He was so cute when he was begging me.

"Harry I'm not sure I c-"

"You have to!" He cut me off.

I sighed and looked at the toilet.

"Okay I know what to do"

"Okay what? What do I do?" He asked as I stood up and put a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie on.

"We're getting drunk" I smirked and walked into the living room.

"Hey guys! Lets go clubbing!!!"

"Eliza it's like 6 o'clock!" Jimmy protested. (A/N: haha I had to put that in there) ZAYN protested.

"So? Harry wants me to puke my guys up so why not have fun while doing it?" I smirked knowing they would give in.

Louis nodded agressively. He had a boner. I giggled slightly and the others boys nodded.

I smiled. "Okay well I'm going to need some clothes"

I blushed.

"Here follow me." Harry pulled me to a room upstairs.

"This is my sisters old room. She left clothes here for uhmmm...the girls I would have over" Harry opened the door to a beautiful teal room with a white bed. It looked like it was made for a princess!

It had a zebra print mini carpet and a vanity.

I walked over to the closet and opened it up to a huge room with so many outfits.

"I'm in heaven" I squealed and ran in the closet. I chose two dresses. One was a very short shiny royal blue strapless tight dress. The other was a black mini strap dress. It had sequins all over it.

I chose black wedges and brought the dresses out.

"Harry which-" but Harry wasn't there. Liam was.

"Okay Liam which one should I wear?" I held the dresses up in front of my petit body.

"Uhmm...the blue one" Liam smirked and I striped down and slid it on, not caring that Liam was still in my room.

I smiled and did my make up. I put on a light layer of eye liner and gold sparkly eye shadow. I put some mascara on and some lip gloss.

I slid my heels on and walked down to the kitchen. The boys looked like they're normal selves but with jeans on.

I giggled as all of their jaws dropped. "Okay let's go."

They all nodded and we drove to the club.

Harry's POV🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

I thought my idea was brilliant.

All she had to do was puke up the position and everything would be like normal.

We entered the club and Eliza immediately started drinking.

I smirked and grabbed a drink too.

After about five shots I grabbed Eliza and started dancing with her.

"Harry we are here to get drunk not dance" she slurred. She was deffidently drunk.

She was right though. I let go of her and went to drink a bit more.

"Okay time to go" Liam stated and we all piled back in our car.

When we got home Eliza still couldn't throw up.

Niall grabbed the vodka and poured a large glass of it.

She chugged it but still nothing happened. Wow she has an amazing immune system.

Suddenly she paled and ran to the bathroom. I felt bad for her. After about 10 minutes of her puking her guts she walked into the living room, laid down on the couch, then passed out.

Poor girl.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

230 reads!! Thanks guys!!

All you have to do this time is

Wait for it

3 VOTES

But please vote more!

And vote for which boy you want

HARRY

OR

NIALL!!!

HIZA

OR

ELIALL?

Thank babes!

By my bad asses!

❤Lex