Chapter 23

(A/N: I know half of you don't read this but I don't ask much of you so..thank you)

Louis's POV 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

My desire for Eliza slowly decreased each day. I mean I still love her but I feel like someone else is going to take my breath away like she DID.

I smiled as Eliza walked into the kitchen to get some food. I swear that girl will eat 500 times we weight and gain nothing. Yet she thinks she's fat. She grabbed a cracker and ate it. She nodded then came and sat in front of me.

"You know you're not fat" I said and she sighed

"Louis it's not that big of a dea-"

"Yes it is!!" I cut her off "you are most defidently not fat you are beautiful you are not worthless because look at the two boys who have fallen head over heals for you" I said pointing to the yard. Her attention was turned to the four boys wrestling on the grass.

She smiled briefly then turned back to face me. "Exactly look at them, Rey are perfect, now look at me! I'm nothing" she ducked her head.

"We'll you obviously mean something to them." I smiled and rubbed the back of one of her hands.

She nodded and got up then hugged me.

I smiled and I had to tell her.

"Listen Eliza, uhmmm...I think my heart has someone in mind."

She laughed and smiled "it's fine Louis. I completely understand" she winked at me and I chuckled.

"So we're good right?" I asked nervous for her answer.

She nodded and I smiled.

"I'm sorry about what I did at your party"

She shook her head "it's fine Louis...at least you didn't do what Logan did"

She laughed slightly.

I smiled and hugged her.

I heard her whimper and let go of her.

"Sorry" I muttered.

She smiled and walked to Harry's room.

Eliza's POV•••••••••••••••••••

I really didn't care if Louis dated another girl or not. He will always have a place in my heart.

I mean he's like my best friend.

I tell him almost everything.

I smiled as I got in my white lace strapless bikini.

I guess I brought one from my house.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm so ugly. So worthless. So fat. So imperfect. So useless.

I winced and looked at my thighs and cheek and my stomach.

I had deep scabs that were a purple/black color.

I sighed and wrapped a towel around myself.

Without talking to anyone I walked outside and sat by the pool.

I didn't want anyone to come and see me.

I don't like my body.

Right as I stood up and took my towel off Harry came out in his swim trunks. I squealed and covered myself.

He chuckled and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my body and slowly pulled my towel off. I didn't object. I was too lost in his eyes.

I felt my towel fall completely to the ground.

"Harry I-"

"Shhhh" he put his finger to my lips "you are beautiful. Do not try to think other wise. All of those insecurities. They're all lies"

I blushed and felt Harry's lips meet mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

He smiled and I pushed him away then jumped in the pool. He jumped in after me and I laughed.

I swam to the bottom of the pool.

I don't know who I love more. Niall. Or Harry.

I groaned and felt Harry wrap his arms around me. I laughed.

Thank god I don really have to breathe. Harry does tho. Harry and I swam to the top. Harry looked at me confused.

"What?"

"You're- you're" Harry started.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

So awkward ending but yeah.

5 votes for the next chapter.

Thanks!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!

HIZA

ELIALL

PLEASE!

Bye my bad asses 😘

❤Lex