Chapter 22

Nialls POV↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘

She has to wake up soon, she has to!!

I've cried for three days straight. The same three days Eliza has been unconscious.

If I stop crying its to go the the loo or eat or something like that but then I run back to my room and cry myself to sleep.

It's sad and pathetic, I know, but it's the only thing I have time for. I can't even walk to see Eliza! It kills me every time.

Harry checks on me every now and then. I heard silent sobs escape his mouth at night.

I sighed and got out of my bed.

I looked in the mirror. I looked terrible.

My hair was scattered and my eyes were puffy and red. My face was beyond pale and my eyes looked lifeless. Like Eliza. This only made me cry more. Anger welled up inside me and I punched the mirror.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned my hands. I didn't care to fix my hair or anything. I walked into the family room and sat on the couch. The sun was shining in.

This is there first time I've seen sun in the three days that I had been crying.

I looked over and saw Eliza sitting on the couch looking at me with a concerned face. I got up and went to wrap her in a hug. When I was about to grab her she disappeared. Just another illusion.

I sighed and fell to the ground just laying on the floor.

Harry and liam appeared in my vision.

Their lips were moving but I didn't listen.

I sighed and closed my eyes letting sleep take over.

Liam's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

This can't get any worse. Louis Harry and Niall have all been in a funk since Eliza has been unconscious.

Harry cries softly at night but Niall, oh Niall, he is terrible. I've only seen him 2 times in three days. He barely eats. All he does is cry.

I feel bad for all three of them.

I don't think Louis's case is as serious. Vampires don't really have mates. They just- date. I should know because I am a vampire but the boys are the only ones that know.

I sighed and walked into the family room.

Niall was laying on the floor staring at nothing. I yelled for Harry and walked over to Niall.

"Niall!! Are you okay" his eyes landed on our lips but he didn't say anything, just closed his eyes and slept.

I sighed and looked at Harry. He had tears in his eyes. I rubbed his back and he went to check on Eliza.

I sighed and picked up Niall and laid him on the couch. I flipped on the tv and watched a film.

Harry's POV🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

I walked upstairs and Eliza's eyes were open.

I smiled and walked over to her.

"ELIZA!!" I hugged her ad she smiled slightly.

"Harry what happened to me?" She asked referring to all of the bandages wrapped around her body.

"Logan." I said and she shivered. "Don't worry he's gone" I rubbed her back.

"Where's Niall and Louis and Liam and zayn?" She asked and I let go of her.

I pointed toward the door and she walked to it and limped downstairs.

When she entered the room Nialls eyes shot open and an he ran to her engulfing her in a hug.

She was crying softly and so was he.

"I-I'm so s-sorry" Niall sobbed

She rubbed his back and whimpered "it's okay"

They both pulled away, eyes red and puffy.

Eliza turned and looked at me. I smiled weakly and she engulfed me in a hug.

"I don't know what to do" she whispered in my ear. "I love you all" she kissed under my ear then pulled away.

Louis came bolting down they stairs.

He had tear stained cheeks. "I thought I heard your voice!" He smiled so widely I swear his face was going to break.

He ran to her and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're okay" he smiled and so did she.

"So am I," she giggled "so am I"

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

So that was a long chapter.

Please comment

Hiza

Eliall

Louiza

10 votes for the chapter!!!

Bye my bad asses

❤Lex