Chapter 7

Louis's POV****

I felt my jaw drop as I stared at Eliza.

She giggled and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay Lou?" She smiled and Harry appeared in my vision. He smiled warmly at me and I returned the favor.

"I'm fine thanks" I smiled at them and sat up on the couch... "I really screwed up didn't I?" I sighed and looked at the ground. I felt the couch sink in on either side of me and felt a delicate hand on my face, wiping the stray hairs out of my face. I smiled at Eliza...

"Louis...I honestly think you didn't screw up..." She smiled

I looked at her with a confused expression.

"This could be so much worse...I could be pregnant and you could be dead and grace could be hooking up with Harry and Harry would hate me" she giggled lightly.

I saw the wings again and stared.

Her face turned to a look of concern and I snapped out of it. "Uhmm yeah I guess you're right"

Harry chuckled and I smiled at him. He smiled and rubbed my back "we are here for you if you ever need us"

I nodded "thanks guys...but uhmm what do you think grace is?" I asked

"A demon" Eliza stated. How does she know about that stuff...all she knows is I'm a vampire.

I blinked a couple times. "I think you're right" I laughed and sat up on the couch. I groaned

"Why does this shit have to happen to me!?" I rubbed my forehead and felt either side if the couch sink down beside me.

I looked up and smiled.

Eliza's POV****

Louis kept looking at me weird. I just laughed and shrugged it off.

Poor louis, I wish there was something I could do but right now, I'm not sure.

I looked at the time and sighed. "Louis we have to go soon"

"Why?" He whined

"I have a doctors appointment today"

He nodded "can I come too?"

I shrugged "but try not to give people the expression that I've been sleeping around with both of you" I winked and laughed.

"But you did sleep with me" Louis chuckled and I heard a deep growl come out of Harry's mouth.

I must have imagined that.

I went upstairs and got showered then put some clothes on.

I pulled on galaxy leggings and a black tanktop with uggs to top it off. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put a pink bow in front of it. I applied a little bit of eye liner then mascara. Then I put some lip gloss on. Natural.

I smiled and walked downstairs. The boys were eating in my kitchen. I crossed my arms and glared at them. "Why are you eating MY food?" I said still looking serious.

"I-uhmm-I'm so sorry- we didn't mean to- uhmm" Harry stuttered and I burst out laughing.

Louis's POV*^*^*^*^*^

Again with the wings. She came down the stairs and my attention snapped to her. She looked mad? But then again she half smiled for a second.

I kept eating my steak and eggs.

"Why are you eating my food?" She snapped my attention back to her.

Wings were gone.

"I-uhmm-well-" Harry started stuttering but I ignored him and ate. She won't mind.

All of a sudden, Eliza's adorable-wait did I just call, never mind- Eliza's laugh filled the house. I looked back at her. Wings again.

I smiled and finished eating. "El what's your number?" I asked grabbing my phone. I heard a low growl come out of Harry's mouth, again.

She smiled and took my phone. When I got it back I smiled

Eliza The Best Person In The Whole Entire World- (555)264-1098

"Nice name" I winked at her and she laughed.

"Alright pea brains, lets go" she laughed and grabbed her keys. From the looks of it, she had a Camaro.

I smirked and ran out to the car.

Harry's POV*+*+*+*+

Is he trying to piss me off!? That's the second time today. I shook my head as Louis ran to els car. Damn she had a fine as- I mean car.

I laughed and followed them to the car.

As I followed Eliza I swear I saw a halo. Oh I am not letting this go. But what I saw next was not what I was expecting.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oooo cliffhanger

Read vote fan whatever happens. Comment what you think Harry saw!!

Xx- lex