Chapter 4

Grace's POV****

"Louis explain" I snapped at him.

"It's nothing"

"Louis..."

"I'm ermmmm....well...."

Eliza's POV****

"Niall!!" I yelled through my house. I saw a blonde quiff and ran to it, jumping on the persons back. "Uhmmm?" Niall asked. "Oh yeah sorry...I'm Eliza and you can call me El" I smiled.

"Hi El!" Niall yelled "but why are you on my back?"

"Ermm...Lou told me to look for you and I found you so I jumped on your back." I explained to him.

"Oh that makes sense!" He laughed. Harry walked over to us.

"Hey guys" Harry took a sip of his punch.

"Hiiiii hazza!!!" I kissed his cheek. When I looked back at him, he had a face of shock. I laughed. "You weren't expecting that were you? Well I've had a crush on you forever so" damn vodka. I covered my mouth before I could say anything else.

Harry smirked "that was cute" he chuckled and it got awkward.. I looked at Niall then Harry.

"Wanna swim?" I asked them. They looked at each other then at me...they both nodded and I smiled.

"Do you guys need trunks?" I asked.

"Yes please" Harry grinned.

I ran to my brothers', Aiden and Joey, and grabbed a pair of trunks for both of them...I closed the door and handed Harry and Niall a pair of trunks. Niall smiled and ran to the bathroom while Harry changed in my brothers' room. I ran upstairs and changed into a black lace strapless bikini, then ran back downstairs. I got a couple honks from boys at school but I rolled my eyes and walked outside, seeing Harry and Niall already out there. I walked over to them, Harry's eyes raking my body while he was smirking. I rolled my eyes and started walking toward the pool. Harry and Niall followed me, talking about something behind my back. When we got there I hid behind the gate, when Harry and Niall walked in I tried pushing them in but Harry grabbed me and threw me in...thank god I have a good grip because I pulled him in too. We both landed in the water with a 'splash' I squealed and straddled Harry....

"Well hello there" Harry smirked. I immediately climbed off of him.he pouted and I laughed.

Niall jumped in and splashed Harry and I. "Niall!" I yelled at him. He just blushed and swam over to us.

Just as I was about to splash Harry and Niall, I heard a blood curdling scream coming from my house.

Grace.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Oooooo......what happened!?

Vote, comment, share, whatever you do on herrrrr....

Bye my unicorns!!!! :*