Chapter 13

I was shaking with fear, literally.

"Im sorry baby" a voice came from behind me, wrapping their arms around me. I relaxed at the word baby and melted into that persons chest. "We didn't mean to scare you"

The voice came again. I turned around and saw Blake. He smiled slightly and I smiled.

He took this as a very good thing an kissed me! I didn't kiss back at first but then I started to kiss back. Blake smiled and I couldn't help but smile.

A cough came from behind us, breaking our make out scene.

I turned to see Logan.

"Back away" he spat.

Immediately Blake backed away from me.

"Listen Eliza we chose you for a reason." Logan started "not only because you're hot but because you're powerful"

I started getting nervous.

"You listen here Logan-" I was about to start a rant when I was tackled to a bed. Logan was straddling me.

"No you listen. I'm tired of your bullshit! I will make you mine and then your powers will help me get rid of the enemy" he spat

"W-who's the e-enemy?" I stuttered.

"The one and only Harry styles" he smirked and I immediately threw him off of me. I shifted and glared at him.

"You will not touch Harry, do you understand!?" I yelled.

His eyes were wide with fear and I heard him whimper.

"I'm the alpha of your pack now and you will listen to me" I yelled at him and the others.

They all nodded and I laughed. I calmed down and shifted back.

"I will be leaving now. I will check on you tomorrow" I smiled and walked out of the door leaving the four boys puzzled.

I ran home as fast as my legs would carry me. I smiled when I saw Harry's house.

I knocked on the door and smiled when he opened it.

I attacked him in a hug. "Harry!!" I squeaked and he hugged me back.

"I was so worried about you" he said running his fingers through my hair. I low it when guys do that.

I smiled "I'm there alpha now so they listen to me" I laughed.

Harry's eyes widened "you're amazing" he kissed me softly. I kissed back then pulled away

"Thank you Harry." I smiled "do you think I can stay the night with you?" I asked blushing.

"Of course...oh an the other boys are here too." He smiled and I nodded

"Okay" I smiled and walked in the house.

I couldn't be happier until a pair of light blue eyes met mine.

It's him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short chapter sorry

SCHOOL SLOWS ME DOWN!

Love you guys!

Bye my bad asses

~lex