Chapter 44

Recap:

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit.

And I'm hyperventilating. Okay calm down Louis. You're okay.

I took a couple breaths of air before I finally calmed down. We could all die.

I came out of my thoughts when the door burst open. And there they stood.

----------------------------------------------

Eliza's POV***

I quickly locked the door behind me. "Louis get somewhere safe and get there fast!" I ordered and he did as told.

"What are we gonna do?" Niall asked looking at me.

I shrugged "good question. We could wait and see if they even made it through the woods."

"What are we gonna do about us?" Harry asked, looking out the window.

"Well, it's gonna be what it gonna be. Ew, that sounded weird." I chuckled "but really, what is there to do?"

"Reject one of us." Niall suggested.

"Kill one of us" Harry laughed to himself quietly.

I rolled my eyes "I'm not doing either of those but good try."

It was quiet for a while.

"Eliza, are you pregnant?" Harry and Niall both looked at me.

"No, just slowly dying" I sighed. "I know at times, it might seem like I'm pregnant but I'm not. It's not possible. I mean I haven't had sex with either of you in a while." I was rambling. Shut up Eliza. I stopped talking and we sat there.

"You're dying? Now that I figured out I can have you, you're dying!" Harry yelled. Ouch.

"Well it's not like I want to be dying or whatever! I can't help it!" I yelled back.

"But still! Eliza I-" Harry sighed "I can't lose you. I just got you." He sat down at the kitchen table.

"I know Harry, I'm trying to-" I was cut off by the sound of cars and trucks in the distance. I walked outside to where I could see.

"Oh shit."

All of the cop cars and junk were here.

I looked back at Niall and Harry "leave this up to me." They both looked at each other and nodded slightly. Once all of the cars were parked in front of me I grinned and shifted.

I was actually kinda angry so that made my form a bit bigger. I few up in the air and looked down at the cars. I screeched loudly and the windows of the cars broke. That made me from even more.

I flew down closer to the cars and landed in front of them.

Ever seen a really good like immortal movie and there's this bad ass chick that can fly and stuff? Well that's me right now.

I looked at all of the men and women in front of me.

"I suggest you leave before I kill you"

There eyes widened and one guy started his car and drove off. Hah, pussy.

"Why should we listen to you and believe what you say?" One guy shouted. The others nodded in agreement.

I chuckled deviously. I flew over to the man who shouted that statement. I picked him up and carried him into the sky.

The guy started squirming. "Quit it" I yelled at the guy but e didn't stop.

I couldn't hold on any longer.

The guy fell, 40 feet of the ground. I flew down to try to catch him. Just as I was about to catch him, I felt drowsy and soon was falling with him.

I'm screwed.

__________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I thought I would have more time this summer but I haven't.

Anyway! Short chapter. Very short chapter.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Comment

Vote

Read

Fan

Whatever.

Bye my bad asses ♥️

-Lex