Chapter 14

Penny

Zane stands in front of me, so close to my body I can feel his chest rise and fall with each breath he takes. His eyes are studying me. Starting from the top of my head, making his way as far down as he can with our bodies being so close in proximity to one another. Which just happens to be the top of my breasts.

A low grunt builds in his throat, as he wets his bottom lip with his tongue. He moves his nose so it's right up to my skin, and I can hear him breathing in my scent. His nose works from the top of my head, down so he can bury his face deep in my hair, and down the side of my neck.

My breathing has picked up with each of his movements. My hands reach up and hold tightly to his shoulders. I feel like if I don't stabilize my body, I'll fall flat on my ass, with the nervous excitement he's causing me to feel. I feel his tongue lick the sweat from my skin, causing my mouth to fall open, and a moan to fall from my lips.

My lower region is doing everything to get closer to him. I know if anyone were to walk in, or Claudette was to wake up, they would see us in a very awkward position right now. Not being able to control my own extremities, I rub my lower half of my body against his hardness.

Causing his hands to shoot out, he holds me still as he nips and licks all the way down to my collar bone. When he reaches his destination, the top of my breasts is showing from my low-cut top, he says "Look at me little wolf. Look what I do to you."

Biting my bottom lip, I do as I am told. When I look down, I see his eyes are looking up at me. They are a pure yellow in color, no longer his gorgeous blue. Telling me that his wolf is close to the surface. A carnal smile forms on his lips, as he kisses me from one side to the other, never losing eye contact with me.

On his way back to the right, he stops in the center. He blows on my skin, making sure my skin breaks out in goose bumps. Somehow, my claws grow from my fingers. They are so long, I cut into his skin on top of his shoulder. He doesn't seem to mind, if anything it causes him to close his eyes for a moment, and now his hardness is rubbing in the area I need him most, right between my legs.

"Harder." He groans out loud. Not entirely certain what is happening to my own body, I retract my claws, and before I know it, I'm digging all ten of my claws deep into his skin. "Yes, little wolf." He shouts. I want to stop this, afraid we will wake up Claudette, but I don't know how.

Before long, his tongue is coming out, and licking my skin right down the center of my breasts. Without a thought, he pulls my shirt and bra down, just a little bit. So, he can get access to more of my breasts. He licks the entire top, just above my nipple, making my body squirm with need.

"Zane man. I know this is something you both need, but you said for the first night you would let her regroup." The sound of one of the other male wolves has him growling aggressively. His hands on my hips tighten even more, as he quickly switches where our bodies are. Now, I am out of anyone's view, with him standing in front of me.

Zane's tongue is still licking little spots along my skin, even though his friend is in the cusp of the room. "Leave." He growls against my left breast.

"Can't do that. You told us to keep your beast at bay for the night." I hear his friend says from the doorway.

"Mother fucker!" Zane releases my body and whips around to face his friend. He is still blocking me from other's eyes, standing in front of me, his body is tight with tension. His arms are at his side, his hands folded into fists. If I was his friends, I would be afraid he may attack me. I can see a murderous look on his face and held deep in his eyes.

To my utter shock, as I move to the side so I can see, his friend is only leaning against the door. His arms folded, looking so nonchalant. As though, this is not a big deal and doesn't faze him in the least.

I watch as Ethan shrugs his shoulders at Zane. "I'm keeping my word to you brother. I'm not leaving this room unless you are with me." He raises an eyebrow towards Zane. Causing the feral male standing in front of me to move so fast across the room I'm stunned frozen.

I watch as he grabs Ethan by the throat, turning his body, he slams him against the opposing wall. I hear footsteps, and before long the other males are in the doorway looking into the room. They do nothing to stop him, only get comfortable and watch the show.

Seeing enough of this, I make my way to him. Very slowly and carefully I reach my hand out and touch his arm. He doesn't look at me, all his focus still on Ethan. "Zane, you need to stop this." He says nothing, only breathing hard, where his shoulders are moving up and down with the exertion.

"You're scaring me." I whisper, hoping to get through to him. It works, he looks towards me, and I watch as his eyes go from yellow back to blue. He shakes his head for a moment, before looking around the room. Once he sees what he's doing, he places Ethan back on his feet, and apologizes.

"You're good man. Not your fault, you're moon struck. All your hormones are on high alert right now." Ethan's eyes make contact with me briefly, before shooting back to his best friend. "I don't understand how you feel because I have never been through it myself yet but looking at her, I do get it." He winks at his friends causing a warning growl to work its way up Zane's throat. He laughs at that before he walks back to the door.

"I'll give you a moment with her, but this door is staying open." Ethan looks from me to Zane, "If you're not out of this room in five minutes, I'm coming after you and dragging your ass out." With that final warning I watch as they all walk away, laughing hysterically.