Chapter 29

Zane

I watch as her white tail flies within the gather of trees. My bones crack, the pain feels amazing for the first time in a long time, as I know I'm about to hunt my most delicious prey. Once I'm in wolf form, I raise my head back and howl at the sky. Counting to five, I head off on a dead sprint.

Within seconds I see her puffy white tail in the distance. I've been trained since I was a child on how to force my body to move faster when in wolf form, amongst other things. That's why I was able to catch up with her so fast. I see she's going right, exactly where I want her to go.

I lick my lips as I turn ahead, heading right for the jump I know is above where she went. I lift my legs and enjoy the feel of flying through the air. Landing directly on my prey. We roll around together; I turn back into human so I can wrap her up in my arms. Making sure she doesn't get hurt.

When we come to a stop, I am on my back, the ground beneath me. I have her head in the apex of my shoulder and neck. I feel her skin below the palm of my hands. She turned without me having to order her to. That's a good start with things. I wait until I have completely caught my breath before I lift her up so I can take a closer look at her.

Her eyes are wild and enlightened with mischief. "That was exhilarating." Her words come out breathless. My cock hardens beneath her, with us both being naked it would be easy to slide right into her delicious body. That tight, warm hole of hers, and give us both the satisfaction we've been craving all these years.

Shaking my head, I clear the lust from my mind. I don't want to take her out here for the first time. Deciding I cannot wait any longer, I stand up, bringing her body with me. When I look down at her, I see she has her eyes open wide in shock. "I knew you were strong, but I had no idea you could stand up that quickly. Especially, with me laying on top of you." I give her a devilish smirk and a peck on the lips.

She moves closer for more, but I need to get her to the cabin we have here in the woods. It belongs to her uncle; he bought it years ago for us. Knowing full well we are hormonal teenage werewolves. We would need a place where could be alone with the opposite sex. I made the guys clean the hell out of it before we retrieved Penny.

I flip her over my shoulder and begin running with her kicking and screaming. She's yelling for me to put her down. Calling me one major asshole. I laugh sardonically, knowing she has no idea. She's about to find out here soon. I pick up my pace, smelling her sweet honey.

Her mind may hate when I behave like a cave man and carry her off like this. However, her body craves it. I know once I lay her down on the king size bed, spreading her beautiful petals, I'll find her soaked for me. That thought has me making it to the porch of the cabin in record time.

"Where are we?" She slaps my ass cheek causing a stirring in my body. A loud groan falls from my mouth, as I search for the hidden key with my other arm. Once I find it, I unlock the door, carrying her inside I walk to the bed that's in the middle of the room. Surrounded by three walls filled with books, and the other a giant fireplace.

I throw her on the bed, watching as she tries to fix her hair. Once her face is free from beneath her hair, she sits up on her elbows glaring at me. Without breaking eye contact, I walk closer to the door, and kick it closed with my foot. I lick my lips, knowing I'm about to eat her all night long. Making her scream my name. It's going to be glorious.

Her breathing has picked up. She still hasn't bothered looking around the room, to study her surroundings. Her eyes are on their target, watching as the hungry wolf before her circles his most delectable prey with my eyes. "I have imagined what this night would be with you for so many years." I walk around the bed, my thumb rubbing my bottom lip, as I look at her. Laying there naked.

Her eyes follow every step I take. She hasn't moved from her spot. She's smart in that aspect. The mating bond has hit me full force by now. I won't be able to hold back much longer. I'll have to thrust into her awaiting, aroused body here soon.

I find a deep green scarf hanging on the fireplace. A knowing smile grows on my lips. My friends told me they got me a present. One I could have fun using once we got to the cabin. I pull it loose from the hanger, wrapping it around my hand, I turn and walk to the side of the bed.

Her eyes fall to the scarf before making their way back to me. "Why do I have a feeling you're about to tell me to close my eyes?" Her tone sounds annoyed, but the smell of her honey lets me know she likes the idea. I take my time looking down her body. Once I reach the area between her legs, I see her thighs are wet with her dew.

I force my eyes away, to look back into hers. "Do it." My voice comes out gruff, showing how much I need to be inside her. She doesn't fight me this time, trusting me completely. Once I have her the way I want, I climb onto the bed, my knees beside her torso. I place the scarf over her eyes. "Lift for me." When she does, I tie a knot, and lay her body back along the pillows.

I tell her to stay right there, not to move an inch. I can see her fingers twitch; she wants to disobey me. Right now, she's going back and forth on what she wants to do. "You move one inch; I'll bring your body to the cusp of orgasm over and over again tonight. Never allowing you to come." My words have a small frown growing on her lips, as she makes an annoyed noise.

To her credit she doesn't move. Stays just like that making me laugh. Looking at this beautiful, naked woman, who is all mine for the taking makes me feel like a king. Wetting my lips once more with my tongue, I climb onto the bed, spread her legs, and get comfortable.