Chapter 31

Zane

I sink my teeth into her neck, enjoying the taste of her blood on my tongue as we both finish together. I cannot believe after all this time; she is finally mine. The ritual is complete, tying her to me forever. I fall on top of her body, holding my weight on one arm. I lick the wound clean, knowing she will be in pain for a few days from my bite.

I expect her to be put off by all of this, since she has been held in the dark most of her life. Not to mention the last couple years she's lived amongst humans. To my surprise she moans into the pillow, holding her head to the side. Giving me better access to my bite.

"You were amazing little wolf." I hum against the skin of her neck. I kiss around the area, enjoying the sight of goosebumps forming along the skin of her neck. "So beautiful." I lick her once more.

"You are the only one in the world that has ever made me feel that way." Her words have me pausing a moment. I lean back and look at the side of her face. Her eyes are open and looking at me, sadness held behind them. The look on her face, breaks my heart. I climb onto the bed to lay beside her, gathering her in my arms I hold her close. Petting the back of her head.

"You're safe baby. Always with me and our pack." Her body quivers against mine, as she lets everything out. All the emotions she has held back all these years. I rub her back with the palm of my hand. My cock stirring, of course it always does that whenever she's close to me, but I will it down. It's not the right time.

Besides, she may be way too sore. She was a virgin, like me, but the difference is I'm huge. I know when I first thrust my hips into her delectable body, she was hurting from the pressure. Closing my eyes, I burry my face into her neck, allowing her scent to calm me.

"What happens now?" Her question gets me out of my thoughts. I know what she's really asking, and the truth is I'm not sure how I want to proceed. I know we have to make an appearance at our old pack, so her father can see I kept my word, although he did not keep his.

I have to hide the anger I feel for that cruel bastard deep down. I don't want him to ruin our moment together. "We have to go back soon." She pulls away from my body to look into my eyes. I see the fear held in hers and it pisses me off. Taking my thumbs, I wipe away the remnants of her tears. Rubbing her cheeks, I watch closely as she closes her eyes and rubs her face against my hand.

"You were always mine. Our father's knew that from the beginning. That's why they kept us apart all this time." She opens her eyes and looks at me, a look of shock across her face. "When did you work it all out?" She bites her bottom lip, awaiting my answer. Anticipation, playfulness, and need looking back at me in her eyes.

I bend my face down, so I'm a hair breath away from her lips. "Always." I look deep in her eyes, so she can read the truth within. The next moment, the only thing I see deep in her eyes is lust. She bites her bottom lip, before I can see the determination work behind her eyes staring back at me.

She closes the distance between us, attacking my lips with hers, like a woman on a mission. My woman is starved for attention, and I plan to give it to her. She pushes me to my back, climbing on top of me. Each of her legs on one side of my body. I hear the growl of her wolf, causing mine to come to the forefront.

"You needy little wolf?" I purr along her hair as she kisses along my neck and chest. She doesn't answer me, not vocally anyway. Instead, she shocks me once again, as she moves to the apex of my neck, sinks her teeth deep into my skin, drawing my blood into her mouth.

When she does this there is no holding back, my wolf takes over, and I slam into her from below. She groans, the sound muffled into my skin. She doesn't release me, only sinks her teeth more deeply. Marking me back, for all to see. I wasn't expecting this from her so soon. It usually takes a female werewolf months, sometime years before the two of their entities decide to mark their mate for everyone to see.

I feel honored that she has grown to trust me so much in a matter of days for this occurrence. Once she pulls back, her hands on my chest, me looking up at her face. I watch as she stares down at me as the Goddess she is. Licking the blood from her lips, she begins lifting from my body. Until I'm almost fully out of her sweet spot, then she crashes down once more. Sinking me into my heaven.

She doesn't know it, because I never told her, but she is my weakness. The only woman in this world that can unman me with one look. Having me fall to my knees, kissing the ground she walks on with one touch of her hand. I watch as the hunter I am, while my prey lifts her hands to my neck.

She touches my bite mark, making my body shiver with need. I know if she keeps looking at me with those sultry eyes of hers, touching my mark, I'm going to explode. I don't want that to happen. I close my eyes, trying to fight back the need to finish.

Once they open again, I see a coy smile form along her lips, as she lifts her fingers to her mouth. Without breaking contact, she sucks her fingers into her mouth, her head falling back in ecstasy. Once she's looking back down at me, she licks each of her fingers, as she winks at me. That's the end of my control, I flip us over, without breaking contact. I hold her arms above her head with my hands, as I thrust into her like an animal gone mad.

Her head falls back against the pillow, her hair in disarray as she lets out a piercing scream. "You asked for this little wolf, now take it." I pick up my speed, feeling her nails dig into my fingers. "Take it all." I holler as my head falls back and I come deep inside of her. The last thought I have is hoping tonight is the night, I will change our lives forever.