Chapter 30

Penny

I do as he tells me. Mostly because I don't think I would survive not being able to orgasm tonight. Another small part of it is I love when he tells me what to do. I do my best to relax against the bed, as I feel him sit on the end of the bed. He spreads my legs open wide, placing his hand on my ankle.

I want to ask what he's doing. However, he didn't give me permission to speak. I suck my bottom lip in my mouth, trying hard not to let a word come out. "Good little wolf." I hear him practically purr, as his hand moves up my leg. His fingers are just barely touching me, making me want to move badly.

When I don't his hand moves up past my knees. My mouth falls open, little moans falling from my lips as he gets closer to my sweet spot. I feel his body changing positions. Both his hands are on my ankles, he pulls me further down the bed, causing me to holler out, as I feel his body lay down right between my spread legs.

"What are you doing?" I don't think he is going to answer me. He didn't give me permission after all. When he does, I know my cheeks turn a dark shade of red at his words. "Enjoying the view of these pink petals." To make matters worse I feel his hand down there, spreading me wide. I feel his face move closer to me, as he takes a deep breath.

"Gods are you, my addiction." His words are followed by a long lick of his tongue. Beginning down close to my ass, all the way up to my clit. I can't stop my hips from moving off the bed, with his action. I hear his laughter from below, there's no amusement held in the tone.

Both his hands come to my hips, slamming them down. He holds me there as he attacks me like a man dying to have his last meal. Not being able to move my hips, or see what he's doing to my body, makes my other senses heighten. The sensations coursing through my body are too much.

"Please Zane, I need..." I cut off on a scream the next moment. As my muscles are contracting, I feel him slam two fingers into my body. "Little wolf," His voice sounds gravely. Letting me know it's not just the man I've got to know these last few days, or the boy I grew up with. His wolf has come to the forefront and he's ready to play.

"The things I am going to do to this body tonight." He mutters low, breathy, as he kisses his way up my body. When he unties the knot in the back of my head, it takes a moment for my eyes to settle into the low light. Looking around I see he lit some candles, giving the room a warm glow.

His hand comes to my chin, as he turns me to face him once more. With my eyes set on him, he sticks his two fingers into his mouth, licking them clean. My mouth falls open, a need I haven't ever had racing through my veins. He winks at me, before bringing his lips down onto mine.

This kiss is something different. It's animalistic, seductive, and sexy. He's holding my head still for his onslaught. His tongue is licking deep strokes into my mouth, twirling mine around his. I lift my shoulders up from the bed, giving just as good as I'm getting.

He slams me back down against the bed, his other hand running down my body. He spreads my legs further apart with his legs, as I feel him take his cock, rubbing it along my folds. The feeling it's alighting in my body, has me quaking. Pulling away from my mouth, he glares down at me. I can see his nose flare with each deep breath he takes.

"Are you ready little wolf?" I can tell how much he has to hold himself back. His eyes are pure gold, showing his wolf close to the surface. I don't answer him, instead I place both my hands on each side of his head. Dragging him down to my lips once more. Enjoying the moan my mouth muffles and swallows down my throat.

"I'm trying to be gentle." He groans once he's able to break free from my mouth. Placing his forehead against mine, I feel his hips move, his cock at my entrance. Looking deep in his eyes, I tell him what I want. "Don't be." He leans back studying me closely.

He must see I mean what I say, as he places a gentle kiss on my lips. Just before he takes my bottom lip in his mouth. The noise from him sucking me into his mouth, has me rubbing my hips against his. He bites my lip, sinking his teeth into me, just as his hips slam into my delicate body.

My head falls back, both in pain and ecstasy. I have waited my whole life to be dominated by both this man and his wolf. Now that it's happening, I feel euphoric. He remains still for a moment, allowing my body to get used to him deep inside. After a minute or two I can't take it anymore, trying to move my hips back, but he holds close. I hear him give a sadistic laugh against my ear, as his hands go to my hips to hold them.

He breaths along my neck, making me shiver. "Hold onto the headboard baby." I do as he says, watching as he leans back. Looking deep into my eyes, he starts to fuck me from above. Like a madman finally being able to release. I scream out his name, so loud I'm certain everyone can hear us back in the cave.

The sounds coming from his mouth with each deep thrust of his hips has me craving more. I release the headboard, moving my them to grab a handful of his ass. I hold onto his as he grinds into me over and over again. I'm so close, but within the next moment, he growls deep in his throat.

He lifts from me, pushes me so my stomach is now against the bed, lifts my hips up, before slamming into me from behind. In this position it feels as though he's so much deeper. This time I hold onto the headboard with both hands. The sound of skin slapping against skin, as he plows into my body. His hips bouncing off my ass with each thrust fills my ears.

Taking his hand, he buries it into my hair and pulls my head to the side. His other goes to my front, down between my legs he rubs his fingers around my clit. "Oh, oh yes!" I scream out as my body combusts with a feeling I haven't felt before. Just as I'm coming, my muscles contracting around his cock that has grown larger with his release. I feel his teeth sink into my neck, as he bites down hard, causing me to bleed. Marking me forever as his.