1

"My work was stolen! This is my original draft!"

"This is not my first time teaching here and this is count as plagiarism Park Jimin ssi, you know that."

"I told you! My work was stolen!" A short male argued.

The situation in the empty lecture room is nothing near good, not when Park Jimin spend most of his weekends writing on his manuscript to be submitted by the end of this month to get extra credit for this semester.

A few more minutes of bickering before Jimin finally left the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

He sees red. Both of his feet brought him to walk away from the building, fast. Now he only have only three days to finish his assignments before due.

"I don't want to hear anything from you! Get out!"

The last thing Jimin's professor screamed right in front of his face before he left earlier was still fresh in his mind.

It caused the omega to chew his bottom lip to prevent the tears brimming at the corner from his eyes to drop.

"Stupid exam, stupid test, stupid assignment!" The poor omega cursed in his head as he began to get pressured.

_____

It has been almost more two hours Jimin spend his time typing a new manuscript on his laptop. In order to get a better internet connection, he decided to do the assignment at a small restaurant that located just a few blocks away from his apartment. So that he won't take a while to reach his home when rain starts pouring later.

"Hello there, you've been sitting here for a while." Someone interrupted him and Jimin didn't waste his time to turn around, only to meet with a random waitress.

"I hope you will order anything else or maybe take your leave, we have a lot of customers looking for seats here." She added before leaving the omega alone.

Jimin didn't get to response, only manage to open his mouth to at least says sorry to the waitress but it seems like she just gave him an attitude. He then rubbed his swollen eyes, the omega cried for almost an hour while doing his last-minute assignment and the waitress decided to come and ruin his mood even more.

With a softly pouted lips, Jimin began to pack his papers that were scattered all over the table.

He was feeling a bit down after being humiliated by the waitress but somehow, it was his fault after all. He checked every pieces of the papers, also counting each pages just in case he won't miss any of his worksheets.

"Ah, are you about to leave?" A voice came from his back once again which had caused Jimin to flinch.

The omega was hesitant, afraid if the voice belongs to the same waitress from earlier but this one sounded a bit more soothing to his ears. Jimin then turned around after a while to make eye contact with the owner of the voice.

To his relief, there's stood another waitress holding a tray of steamed hot food. She also offered him a sweet smile, unlike the waitress from earlier.

No words escaped from the omega as he just froze on his spot, eyes not leaving the waitress as she did not drop the smile off her face. "Here's for you." She said.

Automatically, Jimin frowned.

"I'm sorry but I didn't order this." Jimin tried to reject politely, keeping his tone as soft as possible.

"I know but somebody else do, enjoy your meal!" She said and left without giving Jimin a chance to speak.

Jimin had lost his words, eyes following the waitress entering the staff room with her empty tray. Once she disappeared from his sight, Jimin landed his gaze over the table. There's a pair of cutlery placed right next to a plate of fully cooked steak. However, the dishes isn't the one that attracts his attention but a blue note under them.

His delicate fingers slowly pick up the note before tracing over the neat handwriting of black inked pen in silence.

Whatever you're going through isn't worth your precious tears, make sure your tummy is full before you go home.

Those assignments will cause wrinkles on your face.
- J

Soon, when Jimin done reading the note, he frantically checked his surroundings in instant. Trying to figure out who will be the person that payed the meal for him. He could feel each side of his cheeks heating up as the time passing by with red hue travelling down to his neck. His heart felt warm as well, such an unusual feeling for him.

"This is kinda awkward." Jimin admitted.

_____

The skies had turned dark due to the bad weather which indicated rain will start pouring in any moment. Anyhow, Jimin can be found rushing down the street, trying to escape from the crowd of people also walking along the street while holding umbrellas.

"Hey, Park Jimin!" Someone called him.

He didn't turn around. In fact, he was running from the owner of the voice the moment it echoed his eardrums.

Jimin mumbled an apology quickly whenever he accidentally bumped onto people on the street. The only thing in his mind is to look for a way out of this situation.

"Jimin, wait a second!"

With that, a hand gripped on his arm firmly. The hold was enough to make Jimin stumbled on his feet and make him stop. A sigh of annoyance came from Jimin before he finally turned around and yanked his arm away.

"Don't cross your line." Jimin spoke the words one by one clearly to the other male who was stopping him.

The male is no other than his ex boyfriend, Lee Taemin. Just by looking at him was enough to set fire in Jimin's heart and he was glad that they broke up before everything began to get worse that it already is.

He then immediately yanked his arm away, forcing the other male to let Jimin go even though he was reluctant.

Another man sighed as well. "Listen what I want to say."

"Do you think I'll fall for this cheap trap again? Two years with you is a waste of time! You're so good at manipulating people, why don't you become an actor instead of running a company?" Jimin snapped.

At the moment, Taemin frowned before he averted his gaze away. "I still love you!" He claimed.

"No, you don't! You broke my trust Lee Taemin! You're the one that begging for me to accept you and once I gave you a chance, you fucking abandon me!" Jimin took a deep breath for a second. "I might not have feelings for you back then but I least I tried to accept you! I didn't treat you like how you did to me now!" He added

Jimin was indeed angry. He couldn't help but to feel stupid, he wasn't the one chasing the other but the fact that he got dumped by Taemin makes him annoyed.

"I was with you at your lowest Lee Taemin ssi, I supported you in every way possible but you ditch me after you succeed! You have no right to talk to me!"

"Yeah, you looked cool after that so I think we're just fine and you know what? If you're not a chicken, come to my wedding next weekend." Taemin then threw a white invitation card to the omega, making the piece of card fall perfectly on the stack of books in Jimin's hold.

"I never had feelings for you in the first place." Jimin said for the last time before leaving the other male alone, not wanting to hear more words from his mouth.