14

The next morning comes and the bedroom that once as dark as a cave now already turned bright due to the sunlight that passed through the window. This had caused a soft whine to escape from a small bundle that can be found under the thick duvet on the bed.

Jimin stretched his arms up in the air and rubbed his swollen face. His crescent eyes squinted and frown immediately took a place on his face when the bright light hit directly on his face without a warning.

The room is familiar but it does not belongs to him. Jimin didn't stop frowning as he changed his position to sit properly on the bed. He felt awful which he should've known better before he cried buckets last night.

"Oh, you're awake." Jungkook spoke from the doorframe while holding a food tray. "Do you want to breakfast?" He asked while raising the tray in his hold a little.

"I made you sandwiches." He added again.

Once Jungkook put the tray down, Jimin immediately raised his eyebrows with his lips unconsciously twitched upward to form a smile. There's two set of sandwiches, the first one is being cut into a heart shape while the other is a normal sandwich but with a smiley face was being drawn on top of the bread with some ketchup.

"What is this?" Jimin lifted his head to look at the alpha who was looking all proud. "Sandwiches." He simply replied and Jimin only rolled his eyes playfully.

Without hesitation, Jimin took the one with smiley face instead of the heart and avoiding Jungkook's stare on him. The alpha was looking at him dumbfounded.

"Why don't you take my heart first?" He asked in disappointment only cause Jimin to chew the sandwich in his mouth a bit longer to suppress his devilish smile.

"I need to save the best for the last."
Jimin said after swallowing his first bite.

The reply had brought a huge smile on his smile before he chuckled, not expecting that kind of reply that Jimin will give to him in the first place. He then took a seat at the edge of the bed to accompany to omega having his breakfast since he already had one downstairs.

They would exchange small conversation like Jungkook would ask Jimin weather the food is good or not and what's his plan for today. Seems like Jimin got no idea but Jungkook does have one in his mind.

"Now, go shower." Jungkook said while pointing to the bathroom in the bedroom. "You can pick whatever clothes from my wardrobe and after that come downstairs."

With that Jungkook left the omega alone while taking the empty tray with him. Jimin did not argue despite of the overwhelming curiosity in his head. He climbed off the bed and approached the bathroom that Jungkook showed him earlier. His eyes landed on a fresh towel rolled like one in the expensive hotels before he unfold the towel, thinking the towel is probably for him.

No matter how much Jimin loves the hot shower, he didn't take too long to step out of the bathroom with only a piece of big white towel wrapped around his body. The omega then looked around to find the wardrobe mentioned by Jungkook earlier before he found an entrance that attach a build in wardrobe with the room.

Jimin cooed in amazement, lips slightly pouted. The room is full of expensive clothing, mostly office suits. He got no idea where he could find a normal shirt there.

The omega tried to slide open a random wardrobe as he found mostly button up shirts or tailored pants. He sighed before he tried to slide open another one and immediately a smile of victory took over his face.

He took a pair of shorts and a black tshirt before immediately put them on. The omega cannot effort being naked in some else's wardrobe any longer and being exposed to the chill temperature. He put on the shorts that was a bit loose around his waist area but the size can be adjusted with the rope around the waistline.

He does not mind the shorts covering until below of his knees as Jimin wore Jungkook's tshirt that covered half of his body included the shorts from earlier. He laughed at his own reflection in the mirror but didn't plan of picking other clothes to wear. He is comfy in them.

Once he realised he already spent too much time in the room, Jimin immediately left and rush downstairs. He wished that Jungkook did not wait for him for too long.

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin called as he looked around.

To think about it again, he has been in Jungkook's house a couple of times but he never get to explore properly. He will always be in Jungkook's bedroom.

"Yes?" Jungkook peeked from the kitchen. "Oh, Jimin can you pick a movie? Anything you like, I already put the remote on coffee table, I will join you later."

The omega nodded his head nonetheless. He approached the couch and took a seat, eyes landed on a remote on the coffee table before he took it to scroll down the Netflix recommendation on the huge television.

However an evil idea came to his mind. He turned his head to look at the direction of the kitchen to make sure Jungkook did not busy with anything at the moment.

"How about Disney?" Jimin asked loud enough to Jungkook to hear him from the kitchen.

"Sure, whatever my baby wants." The nickname casually slipped off from Jungkook's mouth making Jimin forgot to breath for a moment. "O-okay." Jimin cupped his face that was heating up without his permission.

As the omega was busy cursing himself, there is a figure stood behind him. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the omega who did not notice about his presence yet at he put a bowl of fries and a plate of nuggets on the table.

"Memories follow me left and right." He suddenly sang which had caught Jimin off guard for a few seconds.

"I can hear you over here." Jungkook gestured his hand to put it behind his right ear. "I can hear you over here." He continued and pinched Jimin's soft cheek to bring him back to reality. "You take up every corner of my mind." The alpha finished the song and took a seat.

"You can sing well." Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you too."

"Oh, Tangled?" Jungkook said once he noticed the header of the movie displayed on the screen.

During the movie played, the alpha enjoyed the movie as much as Jimin does which he did not expect it to be. He thought that Jungkook will only watch action movies but seems like he should've just the book by it's cover.

"Eugene is so sweet." Jimin threw a random compliment as he snuggled close to the alpha.

They were cuddling since the movie started Jimin found a comfortable position by placing his head on top of Jungkook's buffed chest while listening to his steady heartbeat. Jimin was about to feed himself with some fries but Jungkook leads his hand and feed himself with those fries earning a scoff in disbelief from Jimin.

"Anything Eugene does, I can do better."