3

The atmosphere in the library was calm, probably because there're a few students were studying. At the corner of the library, Jimin can be found studying with his other two friends but he was the only one having a pair of earpods plugged in his ear as he listened to his favourite playlist.

He would scrabble some notes on a piece of paper to memorise the topic. His other friends were busy talking, even turned their position away from him and leaving him alone, not interested to pay him attention for a second.

"I want to go to buy some snacks, wanna go with me?"

Jimin then lift his head up, thinking they finally might talking to him.To his disappointment, they were talking to each other before both of them stood from their seats.

As they walked away from the table, Jimin didn't even blink as he stared at the two, no facial expression was written on his face as he tidied up his things.

It's not the first time and he does not surprised anymore.

_____

Run.

Jimin panted heavily as he was currently hiding behind a concrete wall. His back leaned against the wall before he slowly sliding down to scrunch down over the floor.

"Am I for real?!" He whispered to himself.

The omega tried to collect himself by taking a deep breath into his burning lungs. After that, he slowly standing up again and peeking from behind the wall. He wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming at the moment.

Jimin rubbed his eyes as the same figure still standing at the same spot since earlier, talking to one of his professors in front of the staff room. To be specific, the figure is the same person from the night club where Jimin claimed as his boyfriend to get out of the pit of situation.

Right now he is at the end of the building which means he doesn't have any option which is using the same path where he came from earlier but that's mean he will probably bump with the stranger any moment.

After a few moments of thinking, Jimin decided to stay but it doesn't mean he will stop peeking at the man until he leaves. The omega wanted to make sure that the man will completely disappear from his sight first.

That's how he found himself sighing for a thousand times. To his relief, Jimin noticed both of the men were shaking hands before they dismissed. The omega silently cheering in his mind, smiling as he leaving his hiding spot.

____

"Did you stalk me?"

"For the thousandth time, no!" Jimin argued.

He was getting frustrated with the situation. The omega couldn't believe that he just simply crashed with the man that he planned to avoid just now. His plan is now ruined.

The taller is the one who broke the eye contact first as he tried to read the student card hanging from Jimin's neck. He noticed there's a small ID picture belongs to the omega as well. He does not take a long time before they finally locked their eyes once again.

"Park Jimin from literature department, we meet again." The male could feel corner of his lips twitched upward, somehow the name came out beautifully from his mouth.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." He added before offering his hand.

Jimin was a bit hesitant but still decided to shake hands with the taller. However, he sealed his mouth shut as his hand clenched over the lanyard hanging around his neck.

To think about it again, Jimin didn't think that this guy would be a new student here because by judging from his appearance, he looked like a working man.

Like now he's wearing a black suit vest over his button up shirt and a satin tie, hugging his buffed body perfectly. Not to mention his rolled sleeves on each side only to expose his muscular arms, which caused Jimin wasn't able to remove his gaze away from the taller.

"Park Jimin ssi?" Jungkook waves his hand in front of the shorter male to gain his attention.

The omega blink once— no, twice before he lifted his head upwards to make a better eye contact with the other male. He couldn't believe that he just got caught staring.

"I'm sorry, come again?" Jimin tried to act normal.

"Remember that night? You promised me something."

A soft pout forming on Jimin's lips unconsciously. He took a few moment to force his brain to remember before the flash back from the other night came to his mind. He made a deal with the other male and Jimin was pretty sure that he must be really dumb at that night to give his number to a stranger easily.

"Ah, do you want me to pay you back?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Are you free right now?"

"Right now?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

The other male copied him as well. He then brings his watch closer to his view to check on the time before making eye contact with the shorter male.

"Yeah, it's not like you have a class."

_____

"The meal was so good!" Jimin exclaimed happily.

The two are walking next to each other as Jungkook is the one leading the way to his car. Just like earlier, he approached the car first and open the door for Jimin, smiling as the omega hesitantly took a seat comfortably.

"Should I bring you here more often then?" Jungkook asked the shorter as he started the car engine.

"Maybe if only you allow me to pay." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully at him. "Nah then you will no longer have a debt with me, I want to save it for later." Jungkook argued without dropping the small smile off his face.

Jimin couldn't help but to smile as well, hiding his blushed face by turning his head to the other side. Afraid that Jungkook might laugh or maybe make fun of him.

Suddenly, the skies managed to gain his attention as Jimin spend his time staring out of the window. He doesn't want to be caught staring at the other male once again today.

"The sky is more attractive than me huh?" Jungkook asked out of the sudden only to make Jimin flinched in surprise. "What?" The omega asked innocently.

"Nothing, just enjoy the ride."