18

"Jiminie, think about it." Areum kept on persuading her son since morning even when Jimin was taking a shower, she would knock on the door to ask if the younger already got an answer for Jungkook's proposal or not.

"Oh my god!" Jimin groaned into his plushies that he hugged close to his chest as he watched another series of kdrama on the television. "For the tenth time eomma, let me think or you can reject their proposal right away!"

Upon hearing that, the omega crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrows at her stubborn son who is equally as stubborn as her. She watched the younger omega paused the drama on the television before he properly take a look at her as well.

"Park Jimin do you mind to tell me why are you so stubborn to accept his proposal?" Areum asked with the same facial expression plastered on her face.

"I know him less than two months!" Jimin argued.

"Oh, yeah? You know that Lee Taemin guy for two years yet you see what he had done to you? Even if you know a guy for a hundred years but with attitude like trash, that's no use Park Jimin!" Jimin immediately squeezed his eyes shut in defeat when his mother successfully strike him.

"Come on eomma! He's older than me!" The younger tried his luck again to debate with his mother.

"You're enrolled in university, not high school." Areum rolled her eyes. "He's only two years older than you so I don't see any problem with that." She added.

Shoot! Another strike!

Jimin screamed into his plushie before he stood from his seat once he realised he is going to lose sooner or later if he decided to continue debating with his mother.

"I'm tired." With that Jimin made his way to his bedroom and slammed his door shut, not having energy to have a mouth fight with his mother anymore.

The omega letting his back fall flat on the bed with a long sigh. He is frustrated but it won't change the fact what his mother said earlier was right. There's no need for him to worry about being in toxic relationship because from Jungkook's previous confession back in Seoul, he is surely love Jimin from the bottom of his heart.

"Do I like Jungkook?" Jimin asked himself quietly.

He turned to lay on his side without letting go in his arms as the question kept on lingering in his mind. To think about it again, there's no reason why Jimin should not accept his proposal in the first place.

He did not lie about knowing Jungkook less than two months but every time they were together, Jungkook also treated him well and he will always put Jimin first.

______

Jimin stood next to the beach, his hair flowing beautifully as the cold breeze brushing against skin. His white blouse also added to his beautiful when the water reflected the light from the sun making his skin glow.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." A voice came from his side and Jimin immediately frowned as he turned his head to look at the owner of the voice next to him.

"What are you doing here Mr Jeon?" Jimin found himself still frowning while looking at the taller male.

"Fate bring us together." Jungkook shrugged.

The omega couldn't help himself from rolling his eyes at Jungkook. "Just say that my mom told you to take me home because it's getting late." He said only to make Jungkook chuckled while rubbing his neck.

It's not like Jimin just knew his mother yesterday. She must plan something to make the two of them meet with her own way. Jimin sighed but he didn't shoo the alpha away, more likely he just ignored the presence of the tall male stood next to him as he watched the beach.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook suddenly asked as his voice echoed soothingly through Jimin's eardrums.

Jimin looked at him straight in the eyes and Jungkook swore he could sense something is wrong. He wanted to assure the omega that everything is going to be alright so he took Jimin's hand into his larger one and put a light pressure to comfort the shorter male.

"Why am I like this?" Jimin muttered and broke the eye contact to look over the white sand under his feet.

"Why I feel like I don't deserve you but in the same time I want to be selfish and accept your proposal?" He continued and his voice creaked at the end because of he has been exposed to the cold weather for a while.

As cliché as ever, Jimin felt a coat covering his body and Jungkook stood a bit closer to him to help Jimin adjust the coat over his body before keeping their distance again.

"Then be selfish because I want to keep you to myself as well, Park Jimin." Jungkook assured while caressing his thumb over Jimin's knuckles. "You must have no idea that you always touch the softest spot in my heart."

Then without warning, Jungkook brought Jimin's hand up to put it over his chest where the omega can feel a fast heartbeat under his touch. His eyes grew wider as he looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him with unreadable expression was written on his face.

"My heart racing like crazy when you're around." He added after a few moments of silence between them.

"Mr Jeon, I have nothing to be proud of." Jimin shook his head as he mumbled softly. "I'm no one."

"Fuck, don't cry." Jungkook brushed off the tears on Jimin's face with his thumbs. "Jimin ah, imagine if we got married one day you can walk around the Seoul saying 'Jeon Jungkook is my husband!' at least there's something you can be proud of." Jungkook joked and pinch soft Jimin's cheeks with a grin on his face.

"Enough with the marriage topic! My head hurts!" Jimin whined as he slapped Jungkook's hands away.

"O-Oh, then do you want ice cream?"