20

"How. Many. Fucking. Times. Do. I. Have. To. Warn. You. To. Stay. Away. From. Jimin?!" Jungkook keep on throwing a punch in between his words.

His right hand is locking a bloody Taemin to the wall. Silently watching the other male spitting dark red liquid from his ruined mouth as he breathed heavily.

"He used to be mine before he met you!" Taemin argued.

A scoffed escaped from Jungkook's mouth. This guy should be a comedian instead of running a business, he's going to make a good joke. Then, slowly Jungkook averted his gaze back to glare at the man before him.

"Lee Taemin, you got the chance yet you fucked it up." Jungkook whispered dangerously slow to his ear.

"I love Jimin with all my heart unlike your unhealthy obsession towards him." He added.

"Shut up, Jeon!"

Another wail of pain echoing the room. Taemin almost passing out but he tried to fight the feeling. He hates losing especially when it comes to Jeon Jungkook.

"No, you're supposed to shut the fuck up."

The door rang twice and Jimin immediately run to the doorframe while drying his hands using his pants. The omega was busy doing the dishes back in the kitchen but he doesn't want to let the visitor wait for him any longer.

"Jungkookie, you're back—"

He locked eyes with a beautiful guy stood in front of the door. A frown took over his face before his eyes widen.

"N-No! No, don't shut the door!" The visitor said rather quickly while holding the doorknob to prevent Jimin from running away. "Jungkook told me to pick you up!"

"He did?" Jimin squinted his eyes towards the other omega to read whether he's lying or not.

"You may check his text." The male said while pointing towards Jimin's phone which is poking out of the pants pocket. "I'm Kim Taehyung by the way." He added.

He's indeed right. There's a text from Jungkook telling that someone will pick him up. Maybe he's too busy in the kitchen until he doesn't notice the text from the alpha.

"Oh, my bad but where are we going then?"

"The fuck?! And they did that to you?!" Taehyung became unnecessarily angry over Jimin's past.

The two get along well during the ride to wherever Jungkook told Taehyung to bring him to, Jimin got no idea and his question from earlier remained answered too.

"Wow, never once in my life I feel like knocking someone with my elbow to death." Taehyung shook his head.

"There's no need." Jimin laughed. "I finally decided to cut ties with them so we're nothing now." He added.

"That's good, also Jungkook always talked about you." Taehyung suddenly said. "He always said you're strong, you're precious— it's always Jimin this, Jimin that." Taehyung laughed at the memory while the other omega sitting next to him blushed furiously.

"He did?" Jimin sounded unsure. "I must be a burden to him so much— maybe I should stop making him worry."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Seems like Jimin didn't get what he tried to say just now.

"Jungkook loves you idiot, that's why he did the princess treatment to you so all you need to do is enjoy it."

This time, it's Jimin's turn to raise his eyebrows.

"Let him do that for you because it'll make him feel good, based on experience of course." Taehyung explained.

Jimin pouted his lips. It doesn't feel right but good at the same time. The thought alone was enough to make his head spinning. "We all love princess treatment." Taehyung added again after a while.

"Do you have boyfriend?" Jimin asked to get rid of his curiosity. "Hell, I'm married." Taehyung admitted while proudly showing off his wedding ring.

The omega stunned. One day he will get a wedding ring on his finger too and it somehow makes him excited.

"Oh, we're here." Taehyung announced once they finally reached a familiar building. "Just to make sure that you already know where is Jungkook's penthouse is it?"

Jimin nodded as an answer before he sees himself out of the car but not after thanking and wishing Taehyung a goodbye. The trip to the fiftieth floor is easy for him, maybe because he didn't bump to any rich creature that lives there too. He is lucky enough.

Just like what being told, Jimin simply punched the password before pushing the door open. Never to his expectations that he will be greeted by Jungkook who is standing by the doorframe and immediately engulfed him into a big hug. That had caused a warm spark to travel down Jimin's spine, making every single hair on his body to stood much to his dismay.

"Love, I miss you." Jungkook whispered at the crook of Jimin's neck gently making the omega burning in embarrassment. "You're so beautiful in my arms."

"Hello to you too." Jimin said with soft giggles.

Jungkook parted a bit away just to take a better look on his fiancé's face before he leaned to leave some butterfly kisses all over Jimin's face, making the poor omega to giggle even more. He loves this.

"I cooked a lot for us, shall we eat now?" Jungkook invited, softly tugging on Jimin's wrist on the same time.

But Jimin frowned.

"What's wrong with your hands?" He asked while checking the purplish bruise all over the knuckle.

Jungkook only shrugged. "Work out."

"No, you lied." No way Jimin would buy that.

The omega then pulled Jungkook in by his collar and take a long sniff of his scent only to notice a very familiar scent lingering around him even though it's fading.

Somehow the action had caught Jungkook off guard for the first few seconds as he blinked his eyes a couple of times. This side of Jimin is new to him.

"Fine, I got into fight but don't worry—"

"You fought?!" Jimin cut him off, eyes doubling their sizes in pure surprise. "Why would you do that?!"

"It's Lee Taemin is it?" The omega didn't give Jungkook a room to argue as he looked at the alpha with a glare.

The tension between them building up. This had caused Jungkook to take a deep breath to gain the courage to cup each sides of Jimin's cheeks. Unexpectedly he plant a soft peck on Jimin's forehead startling the omega.

"Because he did something shit to you, so he must pay."

Jimin stunned. The omega never thought that Jungkook to come this far when it comes to him.

"What if he reported you and then put you in jail?"

"Trust me, it won't work." Jungkook sounded confident.