10

Another day of holiday and Jimin can be found at his neighbour's house. The lady decided to invite people around the neighbourhood to her son's wedding and Areum decided to give a hand to help her cooking which meant she's going to drag Jimin along with her.

With a pouted lips, Jimin doing the dishes alone. Most of the ladies were busy cooking and he got no idea why would he volunteered himself to do dishes instead of helping his mother chopping onions.

"Jiminie my dear, are you okay right there?" A woman around her late forties asking him in pure concern.

"Oh, yup! Nothing's wrong!" Jimin replied as he took a quick glance at the owner of the voice with a smile.

"Your son is so pretty Areum ssi." Someone said.

"Hardworking as well." Another woman added.

However he only heard his mother laughed in response. She waved off their compliment before saying. "I'm the one who forcing him to come over earlier, that's why he's sulking over there like that." She laughed again.

"Eomma! I'm not!" Jimin debated.

"Well, at least he's helping us right here unlike my children who must be still sleeping at home."

Now each sides of his cheeks began to burn in embarrassment. His mother was right about forcing him out of the bed early in the morning but he wasn't sulking. The omega got a lot of plates to wash willingly.

"If you said so then bring some drink to the alphas outside, They have been arranging the front for a while." His mother said and shooing the poor omega away.

Soon, Jimin turned off the tap and dried his hands. There is a cabinet where he could find some coffee powder but it was a bit high. He huffed in annoyance before he tried to stand on his tippy toes and reaching out for the container. A relief washed over him over he hold the container close to his chest, now he need to get some hot water from water dispenser to make some coffee.

Soft clicking sound can be heard when the mug and the kettle hit each other as Jimin walked to the living room which is fully decorated with flowers and blue piece of clothes were hanging all around the room.

"Let me carry that for you, it must been tired staying in the kitchen since morning right?" A soothing deep voice interrupted but even before Jimin could turned around, he already recognised the very familiar voice.

Jimin frowned at the thought of Jungkook coming over but to think of it again, his mother must be the one inviting him to come along as well, same just like in his situation. Without a word, Jimin simply passed the tray to the taller male. Jungkook was right, it would be a huge lie if Jimin claimed that he wasn't feeling tired at all.

"Gentleman! Drink up!" Jungkook called the other males who immediately surrounded the area.

"Jiminie made us coffee?"

Jungkook flashed him a polite smile. "Yeah, he is."

"Wow, better finish the drink before the other come! Jimin's coffee is the best." Another man interrupted.

"He's Areum's son! He's basically good at everything!" The same man from earlier spoke.

Upon hearing that, Jimin just smiled shyly and brought his hand up to scratch the back of his neck. Seems like the elderly began to fill up the living room, they must be exhausted helping to decorate the house for the wedding.

"Since when both of you are together?"

Jimin widen his eyes at the question before he immediately averted his gaze away from the man to look at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"Me? And him? This huge guy?" The omega pointed his index finger to himself and Jungkook back and forth.

"You guys look good together." The words knocked the oxygen out of his lungs and leaving the omega breathless, he couldn't believe that someone just shipped him with a man that he claimed as his boyfriend at a bar last month.

"I will take that as a compliment uncle." Before anything escaped from Jimin, Jungkook being the first one to reply without dropping the polite smile off his face.

Jimin was totally dumbfounded and he glared at Jungkook. His hands are itchy to land a few punches on the alpha stood next to him as he clenched his fists.

"What a shame, seems like my son won't stand a chance with you anymore." Someone among the crowd spoke.

"Better luck on other person then." A random man said before the small crowd burst into laughter.

______

"Why don't you go home and change? I'll take you out for a meal afterwards." Jungkook suggested as they stepped out of the house side by side to the yard.

"A meal?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "I'm not sure about that, there's a lot of work to be done in the kitchen so I need to ask my mother first." The omega added.

Unconsciously Jungkook brought his muscular hand up to ruffle Jimin's soft hair. The corners of his lips were twitched upward to form a genuine smile that managed to make Jimin's breath hitched in his throat.

"Sure, go ask auntie." Jungkook said.

Jimin obeyed, returning to the kitchen only to find his mother was busy gossiping with the rest of the omegas there. He walked slowly to approach them before one of the older omegas in the crowd noticed him.

"Areum, your beautiful son is here." The woman said with a teasing smile on her face only to make Jimin smiled back at her in pure embarrassment.

Hearing that, the woman turned her head only to spot her son stood a few feet away from them. She arched an eyebrow at the male omega before Jimin flashed his mother a sheepish smile across his face.

"Don't Jungkook wanted to take you out for dinner? Go home and change quickly! Don't make him wait!"

As if he couldn't believe what he just heard, Jungkook already asked permission from his mother beforehand and he got no idea about it. The poor omega was surprised but then he began to burn in embarrassment when he noticed the way he received the look from everyone.

"Can I?" Jimin found himself asking in a small voice.

"Go back before late at night." The woman waved to shoo her son away as Jimin just nodded his head.

He then took his leave and walked passed the kitchen, passing by a few people in the living room as he flashed them a polite smile. "So what's her answer?" Came a voice from his back which made the omega flinched.

"You already asked her." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do! What a loser if I don't show up to take someone's out for dinner." Jungkook shrugged.