2

Jimin couldn't understand what had gotten into him. He found himself standing in the hall where Taemin held his wedding with his current girlfriend.

However the place is crowded with people, obviously from higher rank from him since Taemin must've invited his business partners as well. Jimin scrunched his nose, a thousand of different scents filled his nostrils which had caused the omega to feel nauseous.

"The alphas here are stinks." Jimin mumbled to himself.

He followed the red carpet that leads him to a VIP section which is only less than a hundred tables covered with luxury material of silk. He got no idea where he is supposed to sit at. One hour more and he's free to leave.

"Hi there, may I know what's your name?" A female beta wearing a fancy waitress attire approached him.

"Oh— Jimin, Park Jimin."

The moment Jimin mentioned his own name, the waitress felt something clicked in her head. She raised her neat eyebrows in response, "So you're the Park Jimin." She muttered most likely to herself but a bit audible to Jimin.

"Follow me, I'll show you your table." She added and lead Jimin to one of the tables that located near the stage.

"The motherfucker planned this on purpose." The omega mumbled under his breath and fisting his hands tightly.

The ceremony began not too long after that. Every single pair of eyes in the hall were focusing on the bride walking down the isle with her elegant white dress. Jimin swore that he could hear someone from the next table was complimenting about her beauty and Jimin could not help but agreeing with them. She's beautiful.

His eyes moisten in a second, his inner self wanted to be like that as well. He always wished to have someone that he could love unconditionally and more importantly receiving so much love from his other half.

"I want to get married too." Jimin pouted his lips.

"Uh, I'm sorry but this table is under reservation." Someone just distracted him.

Jimin saw a male omega, probably a waiter, spoke to him politely before offering him a smile. Not to mention, there are about three alphas stood behind him. They looked fancy in their costumed suit and Jimin thought they might be the one who are supposed to sit there.

"Oh, I'm sorry! A waitress leads me here, I think there must be a mistake." Jimin immediately stood and bowed a perfect ninety degree to all of them.

He left after apologising one more time even though it's not exactly his fault in the first place but to think about it again, he must feel bad for eating the fruits that were being served on the table. Jimin could imagine their reaction looking at the almost empty fruit basket.

_____

"I have a ton of papers to be submitted by this week, I don't have so much time." Jimin explained.

"Come on, the club isn't far from here!" The girl still wanted to persuade Jimin as she pouted softly.

A sigh escaped from Jimin's mouth for the hundredth time. He wasn't sure why he agreed to his classmate to accompany her clubbing in the first when clubbing is not his thing. In fact, that is his first time going there.

"No friend my ass, ask me out just because I'm your second choice." Jimin muttered.

He felt uncomfortable in the crowd, especially when everyone who was passing by would check him out more than ten seconds. Not to mention the winks and cat calling that he received since he stepped his foot there.

His friend is no longer drinking by his side. Probably she went to dance with someone on the dance floor.

Jimin hoped down from his chair before scanning his surroundings. He wanted to leave the counter but he felt a tug on his arm, preventing him from going.

"Excuse me but if you're alone tonight, I wanted to buy you a drink if you don't mind." A man smiled to him.

Jimin has no intention of staying any longer.

"I'm sorry, I'm waiting for my boyfriend." Jimin spoke.

The omega wanted to slam his head against the wall. He got no boyfriend to pick him up at the moment.

"I've been watching you for a while and I don't think someone will pick you up any sooner."

Jimin raised his eyebrows at the statement from the man. "Then, it has nothing to do with you." He snapped.

"Come on, don't kill the mood." The man rolled his eyes. "I just won a lottery so don't be shy, I'll spoil you." He added with a sickening smile plastered on his face.

Jimin rubbed his neck, feeling annoyed with the man just by looking at him any longer. He needs to find a way out.

He needs an idea—

"Hey! Why did you take so long?!"

A few people turned around to look at their direction. The man from earlier also looked at Jimin before he turned to the direction that Jimin looked at. There is standing a tall alpha in all black outfit, black short sleeve shirt that were being rolled up his biceps twice, black pants along with a belt and lastly a pair of chunky boots.

He turned to look at Jimin while pressing end call button on his phone screen, probably just finish calling someone.

"I've wait for you a very very very long time!" Jimin complained as he linked his arm with the tall man.

"Long enough for him to make me uncomfortable." He added, obviously mentioned the other man from earlier.

"Did he touch you?" A honey like voice echoed Jimin's eardrums soothingly, sending shivers down his spine.

"Not yet, but he planned to do worse!" Jimin reported.

_____

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Jimin squeezed his eyes shut while bowing a perfect ninety degree to the man in all black outfit. "I shouldn't have do that." He admitted.

He was indeed scared to the point that he clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. However, the unknown man remained silent. His facial expression was blank, no words could describe his emotion at the moment at he stared at Jimin in silence.

Jimin didn't deny the fact that it was his fault for claiming a stranger as his boyfriend just to chase away another stranger that tried to get in his pants. Even so, he was glad when the stranger that he claimed as his boyfriend was cooperative enough with him to get out of the situation.

"I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled another apology.

The omega already lost count of how many times he had apologised to the other male but that's not the matter as long as he could hear the man forgive him.

"If you said so, repay me then."

"Huh?" The only think that came out from Jimin.

Both of them fall into a deep silence. The taller didn't explain about how exactly he wanted Jimin to repay him and this had left Jimin hanging in confusion.

"Uh, should I give you my number then? Just contact me to let me know what do you want me to repay, maybe I would buy you a lunch or some cash— but don't ask too much, I'm a student and I need to use money a lot."

The other male went silent for a few moments before he passed his smartphone that he just fished from his pocket.

"Go on." He spoke after showing Jimin his call log.