8

It has been a solid hour and Jimin found himself waking up to an unfamiliar bedroom. He does not remember rearranging his own bedroom and by judging from the design, it's not belongs to his parents' house.

"Rise and shine." A voice spoke from the doorframe.

There's stood Jeon Jungkook with his oversized black shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He got a pair of his muscular arms were crossed over his buffed chest before he dropped them down and approaching the bed.

"You sure sleep a lot recently but that's okay since it's good to help you recover." He then took a bowl from a tray that was originally placed on the nightstand.

"I made porridge, do you want some?"

Jimin rubbed his puffed face rather slowly before he looked at Jungkook with half opened eyes. His eyes then caught a glimpse of a bowl in his hold with steamed hot porridge inside. Jimin found himself frowning.

"I'm supposed to give your mom the cake, there's no need to cook anything for me!" Jimin said with a pout.

"I make some because I want to plus I don't have any meals yet, this can be my late breakfast."

"Breakfast at one in the evening?" Jimin raised his eyebrows at the taller male who just shrugged.

"As I said, late breakfast." Jungkook said.

The two of them can be found in the living room, enjoying Jungkook's handmande porridge. It was Jimin's idea since he afraid that he might spill some of the meal on the sheets. None of them were saying anything until Jungkook stood from his seat while carrying his empty to the kitchen and wash it in the sink.

"Your cooking is always amazing, thank you very much." Jimin said as he popped out from Jungkook's back, in the same time waiting for his turn to do the dishes.

"Be my wifey if you want to taste my cooking everyday." Jungkook teased with a small smirk on his face.

The words had caught Jimin off guard as he stared at the alpha in silence. He tried to say something by opening his mouth but nothing every came out which caused the omega to shut his mouth closed rather immediately.

"I want to hit you so bad right now."

"Go for it." Jungkook hasn't drop his smirk.

The sight had caused Jimin to huff in annoyance before he rolled his eyes at the taller male. "Forget it."

_____

"It's cloudy outside, it's better for me to go home now." Jimin exclaimed once he peeked out of the window.

Jungkook joined him to look out of the window by standing right behind the shorter male. Both of his muscular arms extended to hold on the railing of the window, also trapping the poor omega between him.

"You're right, let me grab my car keys real quick."

"What for?" Jimin asked and turned his head to look at the taller male better but stopped in the midway as he almost bump his head to Jungkook's chin.

His eyes almost popped out of his sockets as he just realised what kind of position that Jungkook put them into. Now, he got to take a closer look at Jungkook's pretty lips only to make himself staring.

"To drop you off, what else?"

"There's no need! My home is just next to yours!" Jimin immediately reject, not wanting his mother to catch him walking around in the neighbourhood with an alpha.

Jungkook immediately fall silent so on Jimin who just realised that he just exposed where his home is located. The omega wanted to slam his head to the nearby wall, feeling frustrated with himself as Jungkook still has not utter anything out of his pretty mouth.

"So you're auntie Areum's son?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin did not have other option other than slowly nodding his head. He cannot effort making up lies to Jungkook.

Soon, after watching Jimin's reaction, Jungkook bursted out into laughter. He laughed to the point that his eyes crinkled beautifully as Jimin found himself staring.

"I see that everything is makes enough sense now, so you're Mimi that my mother often tell me about." Jungkook said once his laughter died. "Before I forgot, your dumplings are so damn good too!" He added.

Blood rushed to his face, making a red color tinted both sides of Jimin's soft cheeks before he moved his gaze away from the taller. He was a bit embarrassed with the nickname given by the older female but he can do nothing to stop her from calling him that since two years ago.

"Why would auntie Minseo talking about me to you?" Jimin rolled his eyes, not fully believing Jungkook.

"She once said that she wanted to make you her in law." The alpha casually said which knocked the oxygen out of Jimin's chest and leaving him breathless.

"That's it I'm leaving!"

______

The next moment, Jimin found himself stumping his foot into his parents's with an annoyed huff. He does not want to be bothered at the moment so he just locked himself inside his bedroom and let his body fell on the bed.

A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth as Jimin has lost count. He stared over the ceiling before he pulling the cover over his body to snuggle comfortably but the action only makes him remember about the moment he was at Jungkook's place. The omega noticed that he always fell asleep whenever Jungkook is around and the thought alone had caused Jimin to scoff in disbelief.

"Am I really comfortable around him to the point that I can easily asleep at his place?" Jimin asked himself.

He was indeed curious with his own question. The omega then tossed around on his bed before he sighed again when he can no longer smell Jungkook's scent coming straight from the bedsheets underneath him.

"What the— what am I thinking?!" Jimin gasped out.

He whined before the omega slammed his face into his pillows, rolling his body all over the bed as he cursing himself nonstop. Jimin kept on rolling until his body slipped from the edge and falling flat on the floor.

"Ouch, stupid floor! Stupid alpha too! Ugh!"