9

The atmosphere in the living room was claiming and the temperature is just nice which makes Jimin feeling like staying in the living room instead of locking himself up in the bedroom. His soft cheeks were tinted with red color, adding the spark on his beautiful face, blushing furiously as he giggled into the soft plushies in his hold.

His smile didn't drop at he continued watching the drama on the television, floating in his own bubbles.

"Look at you, blushing over a drama."

A voice had startled him and the omega did not waste his time to turn around, only to find his mother stood right behind the couch while placing both of her hands on her hips. With that, Jimin flashed her a sheepish smile.

"Come on, I want to get pampered like that too!" Jimin complained while pointing his index finger to the screen.

The woman rolled her eyes. "Then find yourself an alpha and get married! As easy as that!" She suggested.

Once Jimin digested the words in his head, his crescent eyes were sparkling with hope. The smile stayed on his face as he hummed in approval. "You're right."

However, the idea of finding an alpha had ruined his imagination. He wanted a perfect husband material and he got no one in his list that fulfil the characteristic.

"But I don't have a boyfriend." Jimin complained.

"Huh? What about Taemin— wait, I forgot you guys broke up!" The woman clasped a hand over her mouth.

A playful glare had been thrown at the woman before Jimin just sighed. Returning his attention on the screen to continue watching another episode of the drama.

"I can find you one, but if you agree then I expect you to get marry soon." Jimin's mother spoke again.

The younger laughed hard, feeling tears pricking out of the corner of his eyes as he quickly brush them off. He found it ridiculous when he found his mother was indeed confident to find a partner from him.

"Yeah sure." Jimin waved her off as he continued watching the drama playing on the television.

______

"Eomma! Did you take all my—"

Jimin stopped in the midway with his jaw dropped open. He just stepped out of shower expecting his dumplings will be ready to be eaten but to his disappointment, all of them disappeared. There's no other person that he could suspect in the house except for his mother.

He indeed rushed to the living room to find his mother but instead he was being greeted with three pairs of eyes looking at him. Their conversation stopped immediately.

Slowly, Jimin looked at himself only to finally noticed that he's only wearing a pair of shorts and an oversize white shirt that reached below the thighs.

His lower body is exposed. His long milking thighs down to his feet were being displayed to his mother's guest.

The omega yelped before he ran to his bedroom as Jimin panting due to pure shock. He did not expecting anyone to pay a visit or specially the Jeon family to come over.

He whined and stomping his feet, feeling embarrassed to the point he doesn't want to leave the room—

"Jiminie, help me make drinks for our guest!" The voice belongs to no other than his mother called from outside only making Jimin wanted to scream out loud.

"Deep breath Jimin, it's okay! Now let's change and make drink for them! The quicker I finish the better!" The poor omega encouraged himself while taking a couple of deep breath and approaching his closet to take a fresh plain black pants to match his white shirt before leaving.

Without a noise, Jimin tried to creak open the door of his bedroom and peeking outside where the Jeon family and his mother were seated. They were all distracted by exchanging conversation and Jimin took the chance to slowly get out with his tiptoes. He didn't closed the door shut properly as he afraid that he might cause a loud sound and attract their attention once again.

He doesn't take a while to make a drink. The omega then brought the tray to the living room. He arranged his steps carefully, not wanting to spill the drink to the floor.

Once he approached the coffee table, Jimin flashed a wide smile to Minseo who reflected an equal smile on her beautiful face. "Hi Jiminie." The woman greeted.

"Hi auntie Minseo, have a drink!" Jimin said smiling.

"Only my mom? What about me?" The male next to her speak up only to drag all attention on him and Jimin.

"Uh, you too." Jimin believed that his smile must have turned awkward at the moment.

The omega chewed his bottom as he lowered his head, feeling all eyes boring a hole on his head. He scrunched down on the floor to place each cup in front of the guests and also his mother, praying that they will pay him no attention sooner. He felt like he just got caught doing something illegal as his stomach churned in a bad way.

"So, you guys know each other?" His mother genuinely curious as she asked with raised eyebrows.

"No—"

"Yes, we do! In fact, I drive him here." Jungkook interrupted as he showed his charming smile.

"Oh, so you guys are really close but I don't have any idea about that?" This time Minseo crossed her arms over her chest while looking at her son. "You should've tell me sooner! Then It'll be easier to make Jimin as my in law before anyone could steal him away!" She added.

Areum was indeed creaked up by laughing wholeheartedly but her son seemed to show an opposite reaction. He was surprised, so Jungkook didn't lie about his conversation with his mother about making Jimin part of their family. The poor omega then swallowed the lump that insisted on staying in his throat before he turned to look at his mother and pouted his lips.

"Eomma that's enough!" Jimin scolded the older.

"What? Aren't we talking about marriage yesterday?" The woman teased him again, looking at her own son with a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Don't bring it up!" The omega whined quietly, not wanting any of them to continue about this topic.

"Aww, what a pity! Does Jiminie has a boyfriend already?" Minseo asked the other woman.

"N-no! Auntie! This is a total misunderstanding! Don't listen to my eomma!" Jimin frantically shook his head.