Mako's dangerous attack

Mako Pov

Jagan: Ngaaaaa (Jagan gets send into a bedrock wall) 

Mako: AHHHHHH 

Jagan: So this is the von Fugger secret transformation, guess the story's about your family we're true (Mako stands infront of jagan, his body looks taller, his mouth is now made of large teeth. he has wings with black eyes on them)

Mako: AAAAHHHHHHHH (Mako tries punching jagan but he dodges, which makes mako destroy the bedrock wall)

Jagan: (Jagan punches mako in the back of his head which breaks jagan's hand) WHAT THE...(Mako turns around and grabs jagan by the head and smashes him into the ground, destroying a large chunk of the bedrock ground) "chough chough" Dammit, so this is the power of a angel transformation. i most say, i do like your biblically accurate look. its much better then your discusting human form (mako runs towards jagan and tries kicking jagan in the face, but he blocks and punches mako in the face) you sure are stronger then expected

Mako: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH (Mako grabs jagan by the leg and starts smashing him into the ground a few times, after getting hit into the ground six times jagan gets loose and shoots bedrock out of his mouth into the face of mako)

Jagan: Take....huff.....that you basterd, my bedrock isn't just hard its also painfull. i doubt you'll just be able to walk that off you cunt (Mako appears infront of jagan again and grabs him by the head, he then throws jagan into a nearby bedrock wall and starts chocking him) "ACCHHH" you......basterd (Jagan is about to pass out when suddenly black lighting starts shooting out of mako's body) what in the...?(mako collapses to the floor and passes out) Tsk Tsk, is that all mako? i was hoping more from the next head of the von fugger family. but i should have expected a simpelton like you to be unable to use it properly. after all if you aren't properly trained you lose control of it, am i right? (Mako doesn't react) Oh right, the whole you being passed out thing. well guess its time for you to die then mako. its been a blast.......oh who am i kidding, this has been very boring (Jagan grabs mako by the hair and gets ready to punch a hole into him, when suddenly energy arrows hit and explode against jagan) WHAT THE FUCK!! 

Sam Pov

Sam: (Sam is standing on the hill next to mako's house and prepares to shoot at jagan)  
SPREAD SHOT (Sam shoots one powerful shot which scatters into a hundred arrows) Did......did i hit em? (Sam suddenly gets kicked in the back by jagan)

Jagan: Right on the mark kid

Sam: Dammit it you didn't even feel it!

Jagan: Oh how wrong you are, it tickeld quite a bit. but sadly you did not how the strength to do any real damage you useless kid

Sam: (Sam jumps up and shoots jagan in the face) TAKE THAT

Jagan: (Jagan gets shot in the face but it does nothing) Come on kid there most be something more to you (Sam tries to run but jagan grabs sam by the arm and punches him in the stomach, piercing his stomach) You are not worthy to be in my presence (Sam falls to the ground) I hate humans, all of them but the weak once are the worst. you are all but enterainment for me. yet there has been only been two humans in this era who have been able to make me feel pain. Mako von Fugger and Castle Adrian. and yet here you are. weak and broken, the weak don't deserve to live (Jagan tries punching sam but a cut appears through his knuckle) OKE WHERE DO THESE STUPID ATTACKS KEEP COMING FROM!!

Marcus: (Jagan looks at sam but marcus is standing infront of him with his sword pointing at jagan) Sorry i'm late sam.

Sam: Took you....long enough (Sam passes out)