Prologue

I couldn't remember much of the night before

I couldn't remember much of the night before. Flashes of green, blue and red were all that flickered behind my eyelids; amidst it all I could see blurs of figures. I knew one thing for sure - I had drank a lot. My current headache was proof enough. I could feel I was under a thin sheet which touched every part of my exposed skin. My lips stretched, happy with the knowledge my night had ended well. I was too tired to open my eyes and rather shuffled my right hand around the bed. I came up empty so I leaned more to my right, stretching my fingers wide. A groan erupted quickly as my hand collided with smooth warm skin. I ran my hand up the body trying to get a feel of what it was. The limb grew thicker and rounder as my hand reached higher. A thigh.

"Someone is eager for round three." The voice was feminine and rich with sleep. I didn't recognize it. My eyes opened quickly to see a naked female body asleep on top of the sheet. My right hand lay against her exposed bubble butt which was stuck out attractively towards me. Long platinum blond hair hung down her back reaching just an inch before my fingers. I racked my brain for a name but remembered nothing of the night before. I wasn't sure how I'd found someone to bed considering we were supposed to have a relaxed dinner for Davey's bachelors.

The sheet ruffled and the body turned. I came face to face with a gorgeous woman with Bambi blue eyes. I wasn't sure how I'd met her but I was glad I had. "Did I wear you out stud?" She spoke her words with more energy than I possessed and buckets more seduction than I expected.

"It takes a lot to wear me out," I replied, gripping her tiny waist. I pulled her body towards me until she was flush against by chest. I didn't wait for permission and leaned in for a kiss. I expected an eager response but was surprised when she rather pulled away and stood from the bed.

"Uh uh uh, nothing more until payment stud. You promised last night."

I sat upright, leaning my weight on my elbow. "Payment for what?"

She cocked a hip and squinted towards me. Her stance distracted me momentarily as I kept finding my gaze shift towards her chest. She noticed, clicked her tongue and yanked the sheet off me to cover herself. The breeze chilled my heated body causing me to sit up with my legs pulled up towards me. "I told you it was 300 for the night."

"Wait, dollars!" I shouted. "Are you some kind of hooker?"

Her eyes rolled dramatically. "I knew you were hammered last night but not this badly."

"How did we even meet?"

She sighed and moved to sit on the hotel chair tucked in the corner. "You and your buddies came to see my show," she said with a shrug. "You wanted more so you brought me here. It's not uncommon but I did warn you I'd need to get paid."