Chapter Ten - Half Way There

• Dedicated to All my readers

HUNTER---->

Guys Don't kill me, hard to explain but here is the next chapter.

The Song is the lallaby my mum used to sing.....please listen to it

Chapter Ten – Half Way There

Liam's POV

We found out that Hunter's parents have no real case, they can try and get Hunter back but it won't be a happy ending for them. Hunter knows that he doesn't need to worry about that but he has started to have nightmares from his past.

Tyler is know back at school, he doesn't like school though, I guess it's really hard for him, he gets bullied, he has dyslexia and is still trying to get over his family's death and he's only five! But he's holding on and he has Louis to help him, he has all of us to help him.

Lucas is becoming more and more cheeky as time goes on, he's becoming Harry's 'mini me' but he has the cute factor on his side, I think he will always have the cute factor going for him, he also has both Harry and Mattie wrapped around his little finger.

We found out Cody is already an amazing artist, especially with play dough, he made a dinosaur with purple play dough yesterday which was amazing for a four year old, him and Zayn have been drawing together, he also has the same endless gut that Niall has.

Last but not least Asher, he had his birthday a couple of days ago, he had a birthday party and all of Zayn's and Perrie's friends came over and some kids that were the same age as Asher that Zayn and Perrie knew, he didn't stop giggling when I brought out the little puppy that I got him, Zayn glared at me but it soon left him once he saw how much Asher loved it, he ended up calling it Rocket.

Niall's POV

We were going to a photo shoot and Amanda agreed to look after the kids with Perrie, Mattie and Eleanor. I was kind of sad that I was the only single one in the band and we couldn't talk about some girls we saw on the streets.

I walked wit the boys to the studio where the photo shoot was being held, I walked to my dressing room and got into a dark grey tee, some black skinny jeans and a varsity jacket that had my name on it, we all got one in different coloured writing but it was black with white sleeves, mine was green, of course, I put the green puma chucks and walked to the make up room.

Once I finished with the make up I went to the actual photo shoot set up, I saw a girl sitting in a seat on the side of the room, she looked bored and didn't want to be here. I went to the guys and posed as the photographer wanted, I looked at the girl who was on her phone taping away, she looked up and noticed me staring, she smiled at me, I returned the smile and waited for our photo shoot to be finished.

I went up to her after we could leave “Hi” she smiled, she had white straight teeth, her natural brown hair was on her shoulders falling perfectly without any effort “Hunter May” she held out her hand.

I took it smiling, revealing my braces “Niall James Horan” I said in my thick irish accent, she nodded saying 'I know' “So why are you here? I mean you seem pretty bored” I sat next to her facing her.