Chapter Nine - Double Date

Chapter Nine – Double Date

Tyler's P.O.V.

I was going back to school today, I wasn't excited, I had no friends besides Hunter but he has other friends and I can't be friends with the same people! I got out and held my mothers hand while she walked me into the school, she knelt down and helped me with my bag “Okay if you feel sick tell the teacher and we'll come and pick you up, I made you lunch today, by TyTy” she smiled using my nickname, she kissed my forehead and started to walk away.

I sat down in my seat as the teacher came in “Okay every one you can continue with your alphabet” she told the class then came up to me and sat in the chair that was too small for her but she managed, the boy who sat next to me was away “We're tracing these letters” she gave me a sheet then a pencil “Take your time with it okay?” she said sweetly, I nodded and she went to help other kids.

I stayed quiet like normal during lunch, I got out my lunch and looked at it, I love my mum but just thinking about food makes me sick, I pushed it away from me and Hunter looked from my food to me “Ty you have to eat” He said knowingly.

I shook my head and looked at him “Just thinking about food makes me feel all icky inside” I said putting my head on my folded arms on the table.

“Maybe you should go home” I shook my head, to be honest I felt really sick, I want to sleep, the bell rang telling us to go back to class, I got up and went to my classroom and went in the same position.

“Tyler” I looked up at the teacher who had a sweet smile, she was bend down to my level and Hunter was standing right next to her, she felt my forehead and sighed taking her hand away and looked at me “You have a high fever little man, Hunter take Tyler to sick bay” I glared at Hunter knowing he was the one who told Ms. Scott that I felt sick.

He grabbed my bag and took me to the sick bay, my mum and dad got called and I was told my mum and Amanda was coming to pick me up. My mum sat in the back with me while Amanda drove, I curled up next to my mum and fell asleep.

Liam's P.O.V.

“Haz I can't be thinking about asking Amanda out while trying to find out what I can do about Hunter's parents.

“Oh come on! I need you for this, I already told Matilda you said yes” he begged.

My eyes went wide “You told her I said yes!” he nodded “and what makes you think Amanda will go out with me”

“I would go out with you Liam” I looked up and saw Amanda with a smile and blush, with El standing beside her with Tyler in her arms, I glared at El when I saw her mocking smile “So are you going to ask me?” Amanda chimed.

“Amanda will you go out on a double date with me?” she pretended to think about it “Come on, don't play games” I wined.

“I'd love to go out with you Liam” she chuckled, I ran up to her and hugged her while twirling her around.

“Thank you!” I smiled.

I leaned in as she did and as we were centimetres apart Louis had to ruin the moment by coming through and saying “Is Tyler alright?!” I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

“You have the worst timing” I looked at him and he smiled then went to El and kissed her check and looked at Tyler.

I picked Hunter up later that day, then got ready for the double date with Amanda, Mattie and Harry, we were going bowling I wore a black tee, black skinny jeans and some black high tops, I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys then met up with Harry in the hall way, he was wearing a white top, black skinny jeans and an orange beanie.