Chapter Six

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since Hunter and Tyler started school, Tyler still gets bullied and we found out he has dyslexia which explains why he is struggling. It was Lucas's birthday and the boys were setting up decorations in the lounge room while I got the kids ready, my mum, Robin and Gemma is coming along with rest of the boy's families, Simon was downstairs already with Paul.

I took the kids downstairs and set them in the playroom, Lucas isn't wearing day nappies anymore, neither is Asher which made both me and Zayn proud, we got a single bed and put it in the nursery so they can get used to a proper bed.

“HARRY WE'RE READY!” Louis yelled causing Tyler to smirk and shake his head, Tyler was a lot like Louis, we walked through to the lounge room where everyone was.

Lucas looked at all the presents and smiled “Mine?” he said looking up at me, I nodded and he hugged my leg.

“I couldn't wrap my present though” I bent to his level “Liam” I nodded to Liam and he placed a white and grey kitten next to Lucas, Lucas smiled huge and gently picked the kitten up, he looked at me.

“Thank you!!” his smile grew wider, I couldn't help but get the kitten for him, after he pouted he won me over.

“What are you calling it?” I sat on the floor and he sat in between my legs with his back to my chest he placed the kitten on the floor.

“You choose” he looked up at me, I looked at the kitten, he had huge blue eyes that were adorable, I looked down at Luke and smiled.

“Gypsy” he giggle and repeated the name to the kitten who licked Lucas's face. He finished unwrapping all the presents with Gypsy asleep on his lap, we had lunch and some cake then people started to leave, my mum fell in love with Lucas, so did Robin and Gemma but my mum started to act like a grandmother straight away.

Gemma and Robin helped me and the boys clean up while my mum looked after Gypsy and the kids. Once they left it was getting a bit late “Dad?” I looked at Lucas who was rubbing his eyes tiredly, Gypsy was following him and stopped behind him “I'm tired” I picked him up and took him to the nursery and laid him in the bed and Gypsy jumped up on the bed, my mum had gotten him ready with a nappy, bathed, teeth brushed and in his Pj's, I read him a quick story and kissed his and Gypsy's heads then left “Night Ash” I said before I left, he smiled and said night Uncle Haz.

Hunter's P.O.V.

I got up and got ready for school and waited as Uncle Lou had to chase Ty around to get him dressed, I sighed and looked at my Toy Story wrist watch “Ty were gonna be late” I yelled at him. Uncle Lou came through with a laughing Ty who was being held like a surf board.

“You are so like your father” Uncle Lou chuckled, I rolled my eyes and hopped into the car, he put Ty into the back with me then went tot the drivers seat and drove to school. I got out with Ty and started to walk in.

Seth bumped into Ty causing him to fall “Lunch money” he said smirking, Ty had his eyes on the floor, and handed him the money, Seth pushed Ty again as Ty was getting up then walked off, I helped Ty up I saw tears in his eyes so I led him to the bathroom.

“Don't cry Ty” I said in a pleading voice “You can't let him get to you, he's a bully thats it” I said drying his eyes, he nodded and looked up at me smiling a small smile.

We went to class and sat in our seats I was next to a boy named Parker, he smiled to me when I sat down “Hi Hunter” Parker looked at me, I smiled at him.

“Hi Parker” I looked at the teacher as she walked in, she started to talk about painting and using colours and stuff like that, we ended up painting a picture I did one of my dad, Liam, and me holding hands and smiling.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I sat at my desk looking at the sheet of paper in front of me, I didn't know what to paint, I didn't want to paint, I looked around the class room and saw everyone painting, the bell went for lunch as the teacher saw I didn't paint anything she made me stay back after class and sat in front of me.

“Tyler why didn't you paint anything?” she asked, I just looked at my lap and swung my legs back and forth “Tyler why? I set this work for you to do” I shrugged still not looking at her, she sighed “I'm afraid I have to call you father” she said.

She reached for the phone and dialled my dad's phone number “Hello Mr. Tomlinson I'm Ms. Scott, I'm Tyler's teacher” she paused letting my dad speak, I smiled a bit when I heard how frantic he was “No his not hurt, he's in trouble” she paused again and my smile wiped of my face “He disobeyed instructions and didn't complete school work” she nodded to something my dad said “I'll see you soon” she then hung up and looked at me “Your fathers on his way”

She led me to the office and where I sat looking at the floor and swinging my legs back and forth, my Dad came through and looked at me, I could tell he was angry, he spoke with my teacher and came up to me, he picked me up and took me to the car, he strapped me in and then sighed and looked at me “Ty it was painting, why couldn't you just paint a tree or something” I looked down not answering him “Ty answer me” he said angrily.

“Because! My older sister used to paint, she was really good, I used to paint with her and she died for the car accident that killed my mum and dad as well, it doesn't feel right without her!” I cried he sighed and mumbled I'm sorry then kissed my forehead and drove home.

I fell asleep from crying during the car ride, I had my thumb in my mouth when I woke up in my Dad's lap in the lounge room, I saw that Hunter was home meaning school was finished, I looked at what my dad was watching and saw the football (Soccer) and put my head back down closing my eyes again.

Oh, oh, oh.

Be my Baby.

Oh oh oh, oh oh.

Oh oh, oh oh.

Be my Baby.

And I'll look after you” I heard my Dad hummer softy into my ear as I drifted to sleep again with my thumb still in my mouth.