Chapter Twenty - Last Chapter!!

Chapter Twenty – Last Chapter!!

Niall's POV

It settled down by christmas. They boys were happy, Scott and Seth finally settled into the family. I was sitting on the couch with Cody on my lap. It was christmas morning and the boys were opening their presents.

Cody was giggling at the dinosaur set that I got him, he looked up at me and smiled “Thanks Daddy” he hugged me tight and buried his head in my chest. I chuckled slightly and hugged him back.

I looked over to Harry who was playing with Lucas, who had a new ball. It was red and rubber. He smiled as Harry rolled it to Lucas and he caught it with his small arms. I then looked at Liam who was with Hunter who got a PSP and a bunch of games to go with it. They were setting it up and charging it. Louis and Tyler was playing sward fights with some plastic swards that Tyler got from Louis. Zayn was with Asher playing with the colouring set that Asher got from Zayn. We got Scott a new phone, it was an Iphone and Seth a Football jersey.

It was finally becoming normal for us. All the worries about Hunter and his parents died down. Tyler wasn't being bullied anymore and we were truly happy. By the time it was lunch our parents came by and gave out presents.

When I think back to the days without our boys, I don't know how we managed without them. I smiled as I looked down at Cody, he is my sole reason to live now.

Nothing could stop us in keeping our boys happy and healthy. By the end of the night I was smiling like an idiot. Hunter May was asleep next to me with one of her arms around my waist.

That is it. Sorry it's short, I didn't really know how to end it. BUT! I'm thinking about making a squeal to this. It's ten years later and some of the boys have changed, some good, some bad. Tell me if you want me to do it. If not then happy writing this for you!! :P