Chapter 12 Fights

SETH------>

Chapter 12 Fights

HARRY

The boys and I went to the studio while all our kids were at either school or with Amanda. I walked in smiling at Paul “Long time no see” I said.

“I know it was peaceful” He chuckled.

“That's not nice Paul!” Louis pouted and jumped on his back “On wards” he pointed to our recording booth that had a 'One Direction' sign on the door.

“Get off him” Liam said trying to pull Lou off. Louis got off and ran for it. Paul chased him.

“Lou, you have to catch up on your recording!” he yelled as he ran out of sight.

“Let's go in” I said, they all nodded and I walked in and put my headphones in first. We recorded two new songs and then left for a signing.

“OMG... HARRY I LOVE YOU” was what most of the girls that came up to me said. I smiled at each of them and said 'I Love you too'

Niall was next to me smiling at all the girls with his no braces as they just came off. “I guess we did meet again then?” a girl said. It was the girl from the photo shoot.

“But not by chance” I said before Niall could say anything.

She had a girl with her “This is my niece Iyra” she said smiling. Niall nodded and signed Iyra's posters and then past them to me. “Next time I see you, I'll give you my phone number” she winked at Niall and walked away.

I smiled while I watched Niall watch her walk away “Your so whipped” I chuckled and continued to sign posters.

“Shut up” Niall mumbled and signed posters and T-Shirts while he was blushing.

“Naww” I poked his cheek teasing him. “Nialler has a crush” this caused his blush to deepen.

“Harold stop” he whined, this caused me to chuckle even more.

“You should be happy it's me and not Lou” I said, he sighed but nodded in agreement. We left the signing and went home.

I collapsed on my bed with my arms spread out. “Daddy” Lucas came in and laid on my torso. I smiled and that's how we fell asleep. When I woke up he was still fast asleep. I didn't have the heart to wake him so I gently picked him up and carried him to the lounge room where Zayn was with Asher.

“Hi” I whispered. Zayn cooed once he saw Lucas.

“That's so cute” he said. Asher was playing with blocks and making some sort of a pyramid.

“Where's Lou?” I asked noticing he was the only one missing, Niall and Liam where in the kitchen, cooking and eating and Carter was playing with Asher.

“School called him” before I could ask why he answered that question “Tyler was in a fight” my eyes widened once he said that.

TYLER

I got out of the car as Uncle Li dropped us off, I turned and walked with Hunter to our class room. I sat in my desk and stared at my book. I glared ahead when I heard a familiar voice “Hello freak” Seth smirked.

We got put in a different seating plan and our teacher was stupid and put me next to Seth. He keeps kicking me under the table, coping my work, teasing me. Seth sat down and I could feel him staring at me. “Stop looking at me” I hissed.

He shook his head still not taking his eyes off of me. I took a deep breath and counted to twenty. I tried to ignore him and not let him know he was effecting me like Carter told me a couple of days ago but then I started to cry, which made him and his friends laugh at me.