SNEAK PEEK

I am writing but I wanted to give you something while you wait seeing as I was being a B*** and didn't write for who knows how long. Any way ENJOY

LIAM

“Cody, no put that down” I passed Niall's room where he was trying to get Cody to stop messing with his things, “No, daddy said-” there was then a crash from Cody dropping one of Niall's man-perfume “No” Niall finished his sentence with a sigh.

“Sorry Dad, I broke it” Cody smiled a cheeky smile. It was close to Louis birthday and I wanted to get him a new phone seeing as last week, Tyler thought it would be fun to throw Louis' phone into the pool.

“Going out” I yelled, I had Hunter and Cody with me, Cody had started to be a handful for Niall all of a sudden, personally I think Niall's personality rubbed off on Cody.

I pulled out of the driveway and towards the shopping mall. Once we entered I heard Cody yell “FOOOD” I smiled at him and chuckled slightly. Yep definitely like Niall. I took him to get some food then went to a phone stall. I had hold of both Cody's and Hunter's hands, I never let go of Cody's seeing as, like Niall, he would get distracted and run off without any warning.

“Can I help?” I looked to my right and saw a boy about 17 smile at me.

“I was looking for the new Iphone” he nodded. Lent over Cody and grabbed the phone Cody was looking at. Cody grabbed the boy's keys that were around his neck and the boy was soon on his knees, he gave me the phone and I pried Cody off the boy “I'm sorry about him” the boy only smiled.

“It's fine really, I have a little sister that age” he smiled. I paid for the phone and left shortly after.