Chapter 2

The three were now in Hoenn and Ash had barely said anything. He had mostly placed his attention on fiddling with a Pokeball and playing with Pikachu. While at first, the two felt something off about Ash gripping a Pokeball but Goh made a prediction about Ash catching a new Pokemon.

At the time Ash had only Sirfetch as his newest catch and was unaware of his other Pokemon. Ash having the opportunity said yes as he made a fake determined pose about his next catch. While he did this Goh and Chloe simply shrugged it off as regular old Ash.

While Ash still had his determined face, he felt it would not hold as they were now literally in front of the location. The event was meant to be an extra show to hype up the crowd for the Wallace Cup. Ash was going over his self-made plan again recounting it. 

"Alright, let's do this," Ash said as his hand clenched into a fist.

People around him were confused but felt like they have seen this enthusiasm before. Ash then set his plan in motion, as he approached Goh and Chloe about his plan of meeting up with his old friends for a while.  The two agreed but asked Ash to hurry up to not miss the show.

'Well that was a bit too easy,' he thought.

'But now it's for step two, dress up and group up with the band,'

 Ash ran into a washing room, going into one of the stalls to dress up. Taking off his signature hat revealed the long raven hair that he hid. It was something that was iconic for his 'alter version'. Later on, he removed his navy blue jacket and changed them into a baggy black jacket. And now for the hard part that he hated, wearing contact lenses.

But it was quite important to cover up his shiny hazel eyes. As he slowly placed them on he then exited with Pikachu giving a thumbs up to his trainer's looks. Looking at the mirror Ash made a pose as he exited the washroom.

 Looking at the mirror Ash made a pose as he exited the washroom

(Looking something like this)

In the meantime, Ash kept Pikachu in his backpack to avoid the most iconic part. He achieved this by placing in some ketchup packs to bribe him into it. The moment he was in the public eye people looked at Ash with narrow eyes.

It was hard for them to identify him as the hood of his jacket covered up his face and hair. Also, the fact that Ash was literally sprinting toward his needed location. After a good 3-minute sprint, Ash arrived at the back of the stage with him catching his own breath.

At the back of the stage, he saw quite a number of people. Some were the organizers and most were the coordinators for the Wallace Cup. At first, his mind was calm but it flash to a girl who said to be in Hoenn travel.

In a sudden action he touched his lips but he rapidly shook his head. Slowly and quietly he made his way to the room where his elected band was. Since Ash was a solo private artist, he did not want to have a full-time band.

Most of the time his music would be produced solely by himself with programs like Meloscore (something like Musescore). So at times when he needs to perform live, he asks local bands around the city to help him. And having a huge audience is an easy agreement.

When the band saw him, they were filled with delight to see the famous singer. Ash simply gave a bright smile as he encourages his band.

"So are we ready to give a great performance," Ash asked

"Yup!!!" the band answered with their personal musical instruments in hand.

"Great because we have 5 minutes before the performance," Ash said looking at his Rotom Phone.

Outside of the room was a girl who thought she heard her crush's voice.