Chapter 17

"The Coronation Championships!!!" Ash hears his friend Iris shout.

"Yeah...Haha..." Ash chuckled softly as he held the brim of his cap.

"Are you okay Ash, you are not really your usual self," Goh questioned.

"I'm just a little nervous because I going up against the likes of Cynthia," Ash said with a nervous smile. He lied as he was really stressed about something else.

"Well if you say so. HEY LOOK A SINISTEA!!!" Goh shouted as he went after the Black Tea Pokemon.

"Even though I used to call you a 'little kid' Ash. I think now their competition for it," Iris said as she ran after Goh.

Ash merely snickered as he watched the two trainers run off into the crowd. Leaving him alone again with Pikachu, he now felt the importance of Serena again.

'Damn how did I go for some long without her...' Ash thought as he walked into the stadium to prepare.

To which his mind remembered his issue, and like a thunderbolt hitting him. He mentally fell to his knees as he screamed internally. Contemplating his life, Ash cried as he sat himself down to think about his options.

"Pika?" Pikachu questioned seeing his friend panic.

"I'm just checking my schedule to see if I could rush it again," Ash said with panic.

And when he found his packed schedule he sighed as he found that his match is 2nd. 

"At least I have a chance to make it by," he said in relief.

"But the hard part would be completing the song before my match," Ash said as his face darkened.

You see Ash was invited by the organizers to host a special event for the upcoming match. And in most cases, he would refuse such an offer. But the reasoning he accepted is quite incredible, as Ash blindly responded saying that he was a challenger for the event.

"I really have set myself to be on the chopping block now..." Ash said depressingly as he thought of him and Serena unable to relax from the media.

"I mean we had already had a taste of that," Ash said as he remembered an article covering himself kissing Serena in the Hoenn Airport.

"OH GOH WHY!!!!!" he screamed as he pulled his cat to cover his eyes.

'Well I feel like this is the end of my peaceful life,' Ash thought as he looked into the light above.

'Nope, I'm not bringing you in until you confess your secret,' Ash heard a similar voice during Christmas.

'Okay, that's just mean...' He thought as he got up and tried to scramble a plan.

(After a couple of hours)

"WELCOME EVERYONE, THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO THE FANTASTIC EVENT!!!" the announcer screamed with passion.

"ALLOW US TO GIVE IT ALL TO OUR CONTENDERS TODAY!!!" 

As the announcer went to announce the names, Ash's was the first being that he was the 8th trainer. However, no one came out into the stadium which confused everyone.

"Erm...CHAMPION ASH ARE YOU HERE!?!?!"

"Sorry if I'm late!!!" a voice shouted making everyone notice.

And everyone had their eyes pop out and all the female audience fainted. As the person right in front of them was not Ash but someone else.

"So are we ready for a bright stadium?" Ash/Satoshi asked.

"ERM...SATOSHI. I THOUGHT YOUR PERFORMANCE ON A LATER NOTE," 

"I know...but don't I look familiar?" he questioned as he placed his iconic hat back onto his head.

And with this bold action, the entire stadium fainted as there it was. 'THE SINGER IN PLAIN SIGHT!'

(Author Note: Lazy chapter but we had been heavily leaning into a Pokemon Scarlet and Violet fanfiction. Which I would say is very hard to make, but it is very fun to write. Also, there is one more chapter soon to close this all off, sorry because this story has been well received by most)