Chapter 18

"RUN RUN RUN!!!" Ash screamed as he sprinted down the halls.

Ash won his Master Coronation Championship and was currently escaping the crowd. 

"PLEASE SATOSHI BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Fangirls screamed as they chased down the singer and now Pokemon Coronation Monarch.

"NOPE!!!" he said in response as he lunged himself out of the whole stadium. 

He continued to run until he decided to the area was huge enough. Turning back he sighed as he found his friends suffocating in the crowd.

'Welp let's hope this spreads the crowd," Ash said softly as he released Charizard.

The massive fire type stood tall and proud as he fired off an intimidating flame scaring the crowd away. Ash rode on the Pokemon as an extra step of emergency, but it would seem that would not be needed. As the entire crowd dispersed leaving only Ash's friends.

"Please hold your questioning, I'll explain later when we return to Pallet Town, Kanto," Ash said as he hung his head and his hands outstretched.

"Fine, but why back at Pallet Town?" Chloe questioned.

"Because I don't like to repeat myself when we return..." he said as he showed them a list of messages. All of them were his rivals and friends who said they needed an explanation.

"I decided to round everyone up for this reveal but..." Ash continued with his voice getting softer and softer as he went on.

'I think a blast of music would be funny,' he thought as he grinned sinisterly.

"Pika..." Pikachu shook his head as he read Ash's body language.

(Skipping to Ash and the crew reaching Pallet Town)

"Thank Arceus that Lucario was able to grab me and run out of the airport," Ash said as he thought back to the panic he had.

"Yeah, your face literally paled when you saw the people rushing towards you," Goh said with a snicker.

"Very funny Goh," He retorted back but slowly smiled.

"Welp! There is Pallet Town," Ash said as they arrived at the small town.

"Yeah and now we get to get answers out of you!" Dawn said as her hand went to Ash's head.

But they would all be greeted by a Zorua who snickered at the group.

"Damn it he got away!" Iris screamed as she looked around the surroundings.

"Let's calm down Iris, let's alert the others to search for Ash," Chloe said as she started to run towards the town.

The other three nodded as they went into a hot dash to Ash's house. But they arrived to see a ton of Ash's friends who had anticipation on their faces.

"Wait where's Ash!" Bonnie and May screamed as they held paper and a pen.

"That's why we ran here it's because Ash is gon-" the four trainers tried to express their stress but were cut short by a loud booming voice.

(Meanwhile somewhere in Paldea's Area Zero)

"I feel the presence of lazy writer cutting people's lines," Menhera said confusing Florian and Juliana who were listening to his call.

(Back to Pallet Town)

"What was that!" Gary and Brock exclaimed as they headed out of the house.

"Let's pursuit them," the rest said they when quickly to the loud noise.

They all ran except Clemont who attempted to run, to find themselves arriving at an open field. It was peaceful with pokemon running, hopping, and playing. It was weird that they would be finding the loud noise here.

Most were mesmerized by the calming environment and calmed down almost forgetting the objective. But after a while, impatient people like Barry scoffed and said he was leaving. However just as he said that they all heard a lovely tune.

Turning their heads, they searched around to find something of a cluster. There stands a long raven-haired trainer, with a laptop on the ground. With wires connected to a Pikachu's cheeks, which seems to be the source of the energy powering the device.

The trainer seems to be singing but they could barely hear it, as they were literally a few meters from the trainer. Almost everyone slowly approached the trainer but Serena just confidently ran toward him.

And when she got close she heard the song and just snickered as she tapped his shoulder. 

"Hey Ash ironic song, but I think it's time to spill the beans huh?" Serena said with an almost sadistic smile making Ash pale.

"Yes...Sere..." Ash said semi scared as he turned to face his friends.

"Hey...I guess there is no use in hiding, now that the whole world knows," he said as he stopped to sing his song.

Turning to face his friends he gave a weak smile and wave. He got bombarded with questions and appreciation, but there were 2 questions he felt were the most common.

"So why did you hide this from us, Ash," 

"Well after feeling the fame from the Manalo Conference, I was irritated by the way people treated me. And plus it's very annoying having to run from fans from all over the world huh?" 

"Following up on that, what's the song you were singing Ash?"

"How about we find out together?" He said with a sly voice as he nodded to his partner Pikachu.

Hitting play he got ready his voice and fingers confusing them all.

As the music played everyone smiled even some that did not like to admit it. It was ironic and funny that Ash was singing this as he confessed his biggest secret. The music progressed slowly from just Ash singing to almost the entire group.

Snapping their fingers and making some soft claps, some even tried to sing but failed. As the warm and peaceful vibes were felt all over the small area. Ash was the most at ease as the stress of his biggest secret was lifted.

Now staying with his word and truth Ash merely smiled as the song came to an end. Conveniently this story would as well.

(Author's note: Sorry for the lame ending and not the explosive and chaotic energy some of the previous chapters had. We had just finished Pokemon Violet and were filled with ideas. Firstly now there is actually a pokemon academy. Think of all the ideas, drama, romance, chaos, and tumbleweeds. But it would take some time because we have something special that we are writing and drawing about. )