Chapter16

It was a bright new day across the Pokemon world. With people and pokemon waking up to the sound of their personal indicators. But right in the hearts of all, a change was happening in the official world of pokemon.

"FINALLY!!!" screamed a voice coming from the Cerise Laboratory.

"What happened Ash!!!" everyone in the lab ran into the main lobby.

"The new region of Paldea is open for the public to explore!" Ash screamed with a fist in the air.

They were all confused at first, as Ash was not really the type to look into regions. All of them wanted to understand the context of it they all asked questions. Ash gave a toothy grin as he explained his meet in and out of Menhera.

"Well he sure does sound like an interesting fellow," said Ren holding his hair.

"Are you traveling there Ash?!" Goh asked with passion as he got prepared with Pokeballs.

"I hope to soon, as I have the Master Coronation series coming on the way. Maybe at another time," Ash answered.

"If you're not going that I'- AH!!!" Goh tried to stand proud to only be dragged by Chloe.

"You're not going Goh, we have EOYs (End Of Year) Exams," Chloe said bluntly.

"Wait what!!! Please help Ash I will do anything please..." Goh's shouted his voice gradually becoming more muffled.

"Well that's an interesting way for the morning," Professor Cerise said.

"Yeah...but skipping past that I would like to travel for Paldea soon. To meet the professor there," Professor Cerise continued.

"Well in that case we're leaving as well," Chrysa and Ren said as they went to pack their bags.

"Ash during this I think we would be really busy, so I think I will dismiss you for a month as we catch up on the information," Professor Cerise said.

Ash merely nodded as he packed up his bag and smiled as he now had a bunch of time on his hands. Maybe he could train more for his Championship, or to make more music to grow his fanbase more, or maybe relax back and follow his old roots in a new region.

'Nah I'm taking the first two options..." Ash said as he closed the main door.

"Welp let's get it started!" he shouted as he flew on top of Dragonite to Pallet Town.

(Meanwhile in Mesagoza Town)

"Finally after 7 years of traveling and battling," the trainer said with a heavy breath.

"WE ARE NOW A FULLY OFFICIAL REGION!!!!!" Menhera screamed with joy and happiness and he proceeded to prepare for the new trainers.

After a while, two 10-year-old children entered the laboratory.

"Hello, there you must be the two new trainers, while Professor Turo and Professor Sada are occupied," Menhera said with semi-formality.

"Why don't I introduce you to your new partner for the Paldean journey ahead!!!" he shouted with his fist in the air.

(Author's Note: This is a short story to mark and highlight the time of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. While I'm planning to get the games by today, we are currently planning to end the story quickly. Because really we had originally planned this to be 10 chapters only. But we went off the rail if you can't tell. So with all our hearts, we would be bringing this to a conclusion soon. But expect to have a new story for Scarlet and Violet. ;) )